Dressing Better Vol 2.0

NY DBers - Riverhead outlet Cole Haan has the black suede pink bottom lunargrands for $99 in stock.

It is definitely a nationwide sale though. I was able to get a navy suede pair from calling their # 1.800.695.8945. Just give them the style # of the color you want and they can locate it. Any US store can ship it to your house, shipping is free. :smokin

NY DBers - Riverhead outlet Cole Haan has the black suede pink bottom lunargrands for $99 in stock.

It is definitely a nationwide sale though. I was able to get a navy suede pair from calling their # 1.800.695.8945. Just give them the style # of the color you want and they can locate it. Any US store can ship it to your house, shipping is free. :smokin

what color is the sole on the navy suede ones?

what's the style number?

any other colorways at the outlets?

A few pickups from the past few months:

Billy Reid "Bond" Peacoat as seen in Skyfall

YSL Malibu in deerskin leather

Wolverine 744 (These are not seconds; purchased from Epaulet NY)

The Wolverine uses shell cordovan in color #449 which is much more brown than any of my Alden's in cigar. It is almost the same shade as Crockett & Jones for RL shell.

Last edited:
What's up with all the sneakers in here today?

I'll play too:

First one was kinda dark.

This one is too. 

Last edited:
For my Atlanta people or people who has a Dillard's store...They're having a huge sale...

I got these for $40

Which one did you go to? Im gonnna go perimeter or north point when they open to get some cheap stuff for work, you think everything will be picked over by saturday?

A few pickups from the past few months:

Billy Reid "Bond" Peacoat as seen in Skyfall

YSL Malibu in deerskin leather

Wolverine 744 (These are not seconds; purchased from Epaulet NY)

The Wolverine uses shell cordovan in color #449 which is much more brown than any of my Alden's in cigar. It is almost the same shade as Crockett & Jones for RL shell.

Lol if I may ask what was the point in stating that the Wolverines aren't seconds?

That peacoat is nice, I want to go to the Billy Reid flagship here in Florence, AL

Nice Nikes A

Last edited:
:lol: you guys are too much with the nikes in honor of NT and the TSB contest...I'll post up mines in a few :pimp:

so wait...dem tan joints are running $99? :wow:

also, UNKNWN: DOPE DUNKMANS!! I love the LBJ7

Thanks a lot my man. First time I've worn sneakers in a damn long time... and the Lebron 7 is one of my favorite shoes ever!

Just got back from the Cole Haan around my way. The ONLY pair that's $100 is the Black/Pink.

They had the Grey and Volt too and they were 30% off, and the manager said that the only ones that are $100 right now are the black/pink.

Also, I didn't expect for the Lunargrands to fit so big. I grabbed an 11 since that's what I wear in nearly everything and there was some heel slippage.

If you're going to order go down .5 for sure

Last edited:
:lol: you guys are too much with the nikes in honor of NT and the TSB contest...I'll post up mines in a few :pimp:
Rofl. Dude said too much. Then said ill join you guys.

Whoa, I forgot about our challenge. Are we still doing layering? I'll think of some more tonight.

I'm on the phone, but can someone tell me how to PS out a license plate? To make it all white and such. Asking because I need to do it to some pics I'll be submitting to TSB. Thanks!

Called the Cole Haan posted above, lady was very nice about it. she said that the milkshake suede wasn't on sale, but she said she'd transfer me to the outlet directly for me to find out.

Long story short, the woodbury store said the milkshake suede (tan) ones werent in stock and said only the gray and some other color were the only ones. lady must have been having a bad day because she gave me a big attitude about it :lol:

Lol if I may ask what was the point in stating that the Wolverines aren't seconds?
Humblebrag.

I know Alden =/= AE but I've received and seen some Alden seconds which I don't think should have even been sold. Because of that, I refuse to buy any seconds regardless of brand and especially if it is footwear since I will be wearing them all day. Plus, I got the 744 for pretty much the same price as seconds so I'm happy.

You have no idea how bad I've been wanting that coat. How do you like it?

It is noticeably slimmer than J.Crew or RL peacoats. I always felt like I was trying on Dikembe Mutombo's coats with other brands. This is unlined however but it doesn't bother me and I've always been warm wearing it. Since the collar is much more modern than the usual oversized collars of peacoats, you won't look like a vampire if you fold the collar up. Overall, it is an awesome coat and probably my favorite purchase. For $695, you get a 100% wool coat that is made in Italy which I think is a great price. I do understand that the price is kind of high but I don't intend to purchase anymore coats in the future.

And yes, the coat did sell out quickly. It was intended to be a limited release but due to the response, it will be sold annually.

Duane. Gap slim fit khakis from this past summer. Honestly that pic looks like they are slim enough but they definitely could use a hem and taper. That being said, I've tried on the ones in their newer line. Fit is much better. Definitely worth checking out.

Just got back from Cole Haan, they had the black and pink lunargrand
and the volts. Ended up ordering the navy and white lunargrand for 100,
they have 14 pairs of size 10 at their warehouse if anyone is interested.

For what it's worth, I have a pair of Alden seconds and I like them. Quality is great compared to the 12 or so pairs of first quality Aldens I have. $300 well spent.

Back
Top Bottom