Dressing Better Vol 2.0

My dude bruno mars in the new gq.
That jacket and rolex :smokin

Last edited:
tight pants, patent shoes with no socks, small and short skinny blazer...does not reflect typical menswear, his outfit almost resembles women's clothing . not saying thats a bad thing, as style and fashion come in all ways..looks good on him, but I would not rock that fit lol..the watch and shades are cool though

Absolutely man. A must for hot summer days!
Yep. My shorts are several inches above the knee caps. Even my workout Under Armour shorts hit slightly above knee caps. I can't stand baggy shorts anymore.

Had to share my pickup in here...I finally got flyknits after months of waiting. I'll definitely be incorporating them into so nicer outfits in the future.

I'm also in the market for my first suit. I tried on a Hugo Boss today, I believe it was the red line, at a Barney's outlet store. It was $547 but the saleswomen said they should have a 30% off sale coming up. I tried on a few other brands and this is defiantly my number one choice although i didn't love the fabric of the specific one I tried on in the picture. I'm looking for a navy blue that is a bit more blue. I'd also love to get a 3-peice suit? Any suggestions? I've heard suitsupply is great but I'd like to pick out my first suit/try them on in person. Price range would be under $600 hopefully. Thanks in advance, you guys always give great help.

For your first suit a 3-piece isn't necessary, especially considering it will cost you more. For $600 you can get a 3 piece from SuitSupply. That blue you posted is perfect but as someone mentioned, it can be hard to determine your size in their suits without actually trying it on.

That looks real good, man. Good work per usual.

Anyone know if the crepe sole on beeswax DBs can be cleaned?

If so, how?

Mine have been thru some ishhhh

First day of spring and I'm goin to class in a scarf, beanie, peacoat and gloves :lol: :smh: This ain't right bros

We still in fool blown winter in the north east if ya ask me...lol

It is nice however to look at the clock at 730pm and still see a light sky....my favorite thing about spring/summer

Back
Top Bottom