Dressing Better Vol 2.0

As did I fam. Trust me, no disrespect taken. I was taking my niece shopping for Christmas at the Tanger outlets here in Ga. She was like 14 at the time and went Hammerstein in Rue 21. I went in there with her, saw the jeans for $20 and said "why not". :lol:

Last edited:
for my DB Nters who polish and fix up shoes, does anyone know a good way to get rid of these creases that you get on the shoe lace part of your shoe and side of the shoe? im not sure if regular polish will remove the creases and im looking for a way to physically remove it and even out the surface instead of just hiding the creases

15yk60.jpg

15eijk3.jpg

thanks!

Last edited:
for my DB Nters who polish and fix up shoes, does anyone know a good way to get rid of these creases that you get on the shoe lace part of your shoe and side of the shoe? im not sure if regular polish will remove the creases and im looking for a way to physically remove it and even out the surface instead of just hiding the creases

[URL=http://i46.tinypic.com/15yk60.jpg%5B/IMG]http://i46.tinypic.com/15yk60.jpg[/IMG[/URL]]
[IMG][URL=http://i47.tinypic.com/15eijk3.jpg%5B/IMG]http://i47.tinypic.com/15eijk3.jpg[/IMG[/URL]]

thanks!
[/quote]
Polish and wax don't remove wrinkles.

Fine footwear needs caring for to keep leather supple. When they are dried out, they crack. Not to be confused with wrinkles.

The problem you are describing is normal. Shoes wrinkle. Don't worry about keeping the stars on the sole 100% visible, bro ;)

Just got back from a weekend down in Miami. Liv is crazy! We got a table two nights in a row right next to the main floor and ran into this guy last night:

Also, one of my outfits from the weekend:
Info on the camo pants?

Last edited:
Had to share my pickup in here...I finally got flyknits after months of waiting. I'll definitely be incorporating them into so nicer outfits in the future.

I'm also in the market for my first suit. I tried on a Hugo Boss today, I believe it was the red line, at a Barney's outlet store. It was $547 but the saleswomen said they should have a 30% off sale coming up. I tried on a few other brands and this is defiantly my number one choice although i didn't love the fabric of the specific one I tried on in the picture. I'm looking for a navy blue that is a bit more blue. I'd also love to get a 3-peice suit? Any suggestions? I've heard suitsupply is great but I'd like to pick out my first suit/try them on in person. Price range would be under $600 hopefully. Thanks in advance, you guys always give great help.

Last edited:
Had to share my pickup in here...I finally got flyknits after months of waiting. I'll definitely be incorporating them into so nicer outfits in the future.

I'm also in the market for my first suit. I tried on a Hugo Boss today, I believe it was the red line, at a Barney's outlet store. It was $547 but the saleswomen said they should have a 30% off sale coming up. I tried on a few other brands and this is defiantly my number one choice although i didn't love the fabric of the specific one I tried on in the picture. I'm looking for a navy blue that is a bit more blue. I'd also love to get a 3-peice suit? Any suggestions? I've heard suitsupply is great but I'd like to pick out my first suit/try them on in person. Price range would be under $600 hopefully. Thanks in advance, you guys always give great help.

That hue of navy is perfect. Since this is your first suit, you don't want a blue that is too trendy. Navy is classic and that Hugo Boss looks good.

sup bros, got all the things from the TSB contest!...thanks once again bros, ill be setting up a thread to give away the voucher i got for the sunglasses since thats something anyone can go on the site and pick what they want, stay tuned.

these things are a beauty

Sweet baby Jesus those boots

:x :x :smokin So nice, congrats again bro

That hue of navy is perfect. Since this is your first suit, you don't want a blue that is too trendy. Navy is classic and that Hugo Boss looks good.

Thanks for the reply man. I definitely don't want to go too trendy but the suit in person looked nearly black. Here is a close up if it helps at all, just an iphone picture though.

I'm planning on wearing the navy suit with black shoes/belt which is one reason I wanted to go a little "bluer". I've read (and agree) that if you're doing navy with black the blue needs to stand out a bit to contrast the black so it doesn't all fade together.

i have that same navy suit from h and m

fits great off the rack... i barely had to do any alterations... I did have to shorten the sleeves and pants...
took in the sides a bit too...

really cool nice suit for 90 bucks (i got it for 60 since i had some discount)

For that price, I'd go the SuitSupply route.

Hey guys, what do you think of this jacket, I found it at the thrift store for 2.99, the sleeves are removable, and idk if there are any rules about this.

Wis, looking good!
Thanks, man!

Hey guys, what do you think of this jacket, I found it at the thrift store for 2.99, the sleeves are removable, and idk if there are any rules about this.

Sleeves look a bit long. But for $3, man, I'd rock it.

Try to post pictures with the arms down and standing still if you want better critiques. Hard to judge from the pics really.

Back
Top Bottom