Dressing Better Vol 2.0

I have those flyknits. Still debating to keep or sell. I think it looks good in that pics because the pinroll allows the shoes to shine. But I can't do pinroll.

Beeeeeecause he's using his employee discount? I'm not sure how it is at Nordstrom but I'm pretty sure there are strict rules on how that gets used.
If my memory serves right, he did say he was a manager, so I'm assuming he will possibly get more leeway as compared to a regular employee

its starting to get warm in socal, need to get my spring/summer wardrobe going 8)

what do you guys see as staples in your wardrobe going into the warmer seasons?

I'm a manager at a Nordstrom here in NY. Hoping to be a buyer for them in a few years. I'm willing to extend my 33% off discount to you fellas in here, so if you need anything just let me know.

My email is [email protected] and I post a lot on IG @ GMichh

Appreciate this! Never been up to the Nordstroms in White Plains, but nice to know a DB gent works there. Manhattan needs a Nordstrom. Been hearing some rumors that it's in the plans...I hope it comes to fruition.

I've always been perplexed as to why there is a Nordstrom Rack in Union Square but no major Nordstrom store anywhere else in Manhattan.

Storm: haha thanks for noticing man. Obviously my ethnicity has prevented me from doing anything my whole life but over the past month I've decided I have enough on my chinny chin chin to at least do this :lol:

Also, anyone else see a few randoms/lurker a giving praise on GGotti's nordstrom offer :smh:

RE: Lurkers. Happens every time bruh :smh:

But yeah A, I had to zoom in on the pic. Thought my screen was acting funny :lol: . Looks good bruh (pause). How long you plan in growing it out for? Anytime I do a full beard for over 5 days, my face gets too itchy.

Last edited:
anyone ever do this with their APC's?

Nothing is created or destroyed, it is merely transformed. This adage is fulfilled in every respect by the Butler jeans concept. Customers are encouraged to bring their old denim jeans to an A.P.C. store, where they will be exchanged for a new pair at half price. Broken in naturally over time, their attractive patina created and preserved in accordance with washing instructions, the jeans thus reappear in the store, beginning a second life. But not until they have been washed, mended and marked with the initials of their former owner by A.P.C.'s workshops. Each pair is therefore truly unique.

http://usonline.apc.fr/denim

i have a pair of NS from a few years back that dont even come close to fitting me anymore that i wouldnt mind trading in.

anyone ever do this with their APC's?

Nothing is created or destroyed, it is merely transformed. This adage is fulfilled in every respect by the Butler jeans concept. Customers are encouraged to bring their old denim jeans to an A.P.C. store, where they will be exchanged for a new pair at half price. Broken in naturally over time, their attractive patina created and preserved in accordance with washing instructions, the jeans thus reappear in the store, beginning a second life. But not until they have been washed, mended and marked with the initials of their former owner by A.P.C.'s workshops. Each pair is therefore truly unique.

http://usonline.apc.fr/denim

i have a pair of NS from a few years back that dont even come close to fitting me anymore that i wouldnt mind trading in.

Cats in the denim school thread did that. Good deal if they don't fit you. I don't know how true this is but some guys on Hypebeast said they're pretty picky with the selection and what they take though.

Last edited:
NYC: There's a Todd Snyder sample sale going on at 481 broadway, 4th floor. I hope to check it out today or tomorrow. Check IG for some pics of the products on sale, @toddsnyderny and #TSsamplesale

@GG0tti thanks for confirming the Manhattan location :smokin

Last edited:
DB Bros, I purchased the BB leather biker jacket, in a Large, but it doesn't fit me as slim as I think it should. There's a medium on the BB site now, so I'd like to try it on. But I'd like to know what's the general rule on the fit of a leather biker jacket, snug or loose? Also, does a leather jacket stretch with time? I've heard they stretch and I've also heard they shrink a tad. :nerd:

its starting to get warm in socal, need to get my spring/summer wardrobe going 8)

Low top chucks and vans for me. Just like last summer :smokin can't really go wrong with a low top canvas shoe.

Will probably cop some Tretorn Nylites soon. Also, my search for a good looking, affordable ($100 range) driving moc continues...

Last edited:
RE: Lurkers. Happens every time bruh :smh:

But yeah A, I had to zoom in on the pic. Thought my screen was acting funny :lol: . Looks good bruh (pause). How long you plan in growing it out for? Anytime I do a full beard for over 5 days, my face gets too itchy.

Haha thanks man. And not quite sure. Facial hair is either non existent or too sparingly on other areas so this is about all I can. That being said, not trying to get one of those egyptian goatees going on either lol. Prob leave it at this length and trim when necessary.

Shell AE Dundee arrived today, I will post better pics when I wear them:

Ah, glad to see them finally come in. I saw your post of SF a few weeks back when you purchased. Nice pickup as always C.

I just got caught up since the last time I posted.

Someone asked earlier. We are actually opening a Nordstrom in manhattan. It's under construction near Columbus circle. It will be seven floors. It will be one of our biggest in the country. Planned opening is 2018 (still a few years away)

As for my discount. There are rules. It's strictly for employee use only or if I'm buying something as a gift. I've also received quite a few emails and messages from individuals I've never seen posted in here and I assume is just trying to benefit from my offer. So for me I'm just gonna extend it to the regulars that contribute to DB. As I've said before I don't post often in here I do most of my pictures on IG because I keep having to log in each time I visit from my iPhone.

I hope that cleared up a few things.
That's exactly what I mean^

No offense to the lurkers or anything, but when it comes to this (especially since we don't wanna get my man in trouble for abusing that discount), I think regulars would be a safe bet. Thanks again.

Gotti should just raffle off spots every month for an opportunity to use the discount
He should do a Twitter Link Only :lol:

In all seriousness, his offer will get abused for sure. We have witnessed this in the thread before. I think he should ask the person for their NT handle and send a PM and ask the person to confirm as verification of the SN.

Linen, cotton, seersucker. When I'm not at work I am in shorts and loafers with no socks in the summer.

Shell AE Dundee arrived today, I will post better pics when I wear them:

Will trademy bred 11 for those!

We should have shell Chukka day :pimp:

DB Bros, I purchased the BB leather biker jacket, in a Large, but it doesn't fit me as slim as I think it should. There's a medium on the BB site now, so I'd like to try it on. But I'd like to know what's the general rule on the fit of a leather biker jacket, snug or loose? Also, does a leather jacket stretch with time? I've heard they stretch and I've also heard they shrink a tad. :nerd:
Should be fitted but not too snug. Lamb may stretch a little but not to a point where you should size down.

You two would be the only contributors to that day
indifferent.gif
frown.gif

#feelsbadman
You will be joining soon I am sure lol.  I have seen some guys on style forum scooping shell for under $200
mean.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom