Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Browsing the new GQ and seen this years four winners of the "Best New Menswear Designer Awards",they are Aviator Nation,Bespoken, Baldwin,and Ernest Alexander...Just like last year all of them will be doing a collaboration with Gap and the collections will be in stores October...I'm excited to see what Bespoken and Ernest Alexander have in store...

Met up with my friend today in Princeton:

:wow: :wow: Is that a baby goatee I see?!?! Don't recall if I've seen you with facial hair :lol:

Met up with my friend today in Princeton:
This is great. You guys are both wearing the same stuff underneath except his version is more dressed up, while yours is more casual. This is why a light blue shirt is a staple item :pimp:

Today:

Very clean Wis. Info on the shoes? I've been looking for a pair of brown tassel loafers forever.

I'm a manager at a Nordstrom here in NY. Hoping to be a buyer for them in a few years. I'm willing to extend my 33% off discount to you fellas in here, so if you need anything just let me know.

My email is [email protected] and I post a lot on IG @ GMichh

Repped. Thanks man, I appreciate that. This is what makes this the best thread on NT. :pimp:

Do you guys all wear your pants at the hip?

I do now. I remember in my younger days I used to think that partial sag was cool :lol: That and wearing basketball shorts under my jeans :smh: So glad I stopped that. One of my friends is actually 22 and still does that :lol:

And great gesture for that Nordstrom discount. I will definitely hit you up when I get some cash- I've been wanting some new APCs 8)

Last edited:
I'm a manager at a Nordstrom here in NY. Hoping to be a buyer for them in a few years. I'm willing to extend my 33% off discount to you fellas in here, so if you need anything just let me know.

Repped, this is definitely incredibly nice of you! As someone who lives in NY and not too far from the White Plains location, I'll definitely hit you up.

I love these shoes :smile:

Good looks man
pimp.gif

I really want to cop the LE cargo pants but I'm not sure how I feel about the style of the pockets

About a week late but I know someone mentioned St Patricks Day outfits. Here I am after a few rounds of flip cup.

Appreciate this! Never been up to the Nordstroms in White Plains, but nice to know a DB gent works there. Manhattan needs a Nordstrom. Been hearing some rumors that it's in the plans...I hope it comes to fruition.

thanks!! much appreciated.

i will most definitely hit u up when im in the area.

ive been checking out the stores in roosevelt field and huntington frequently. nordstrom website got a good return policy and its free shipping.

Came down with a cold, feel like crap, took the night of work, we about to head to the inlaws and I'm getting dressed, got some new shirts and my lunargrands, the weather is 55 in NY, you would think I'd want to dress up...ended up in my cargos, hoody, AirMaxes and probably my jean jacket....ain't nobody got time to dress up when sick :lol:

Anyone else felt this way?

Fluids are your friend. You need 8qt of water a day. In your case you will need more. Get some pedialite and it will speed the process. Body cant effectively fight when its hot. Urine should look like water if it's not take more fluids. Eat and make a vitamin cocktail. I am just now shaking a cold.

"The Niketalk health thread with a little bit of fashion"

Last edited:
Sucks that jackets and blazers are never discounted at banana republic :smh:
BR always runs 40% off full priced items. They had his promotion this week. Not sure if ended already or not though, but was still effective as of Tuesday when I went into a local branch.

Sucks that jackets and blazers are never discounted at banana republic
mean.gif
Yes they are. But usually only with the friends and family discount. (Not sure if they're applicable with the 40% off as someone else on here suggested, because they aren't applicable here in Canada) You missed f&f by one week. Next time there is one, I'll send out some invites on here. (My best guess will be August) 

Incredibly generous and repped. Hopefully applies to the Canadian DB brethren too? (I love Nordstroms. There men's 50% sale in December was the goodness)

BR always runs 40% off full priced items. They had his promotion this week. Not sure if ended already or not though, but was still effective as of Tuesday when I went into a local branch.

the 40% excluded jackets and blazers. they have restrictions now in the fineprint of their coupons. before you would be able to get a suit 30-40% off regular prices, now you can only get the discount on the pants if you want a suit.

the 40% excluded jackets and blazers. they have restrictions now in the fineprint of their coupons. before you would be able to get a suit 30-40% off regular prices, now you can only get the discount on the pants if you want a suit.

Was never a fan of BR. I have 1 blazer from them and it is their trim fit blazer...still too big.

Plus they don't have much 36S

Was never a fan of BR. I have 1 blazer from them and it is their trim fit blazer...still too big.

Plus they don't have much 36S

always ask a BR associate if they have your size in a certain item in store. if it's not available there, ask them to do a search and they can search other store's inventory and can give you a print out which stores have the item and quantity in stock, although it's not a guarantee, it just shows the amount of what is supposedly available in the other stores.

Back
Top Bottom