Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Love this whole fit by Becks.

David-Beckham-wears-Alden-Biege-Brown-Suede-Chukka-Boots.jpg

Where can i find some brown suede chukkas like those...that aren't Alden?
Tim, bruh i'm telling you. E-mail [email protected] and ask for the Amok in snuff suede for the seconds list for your size/width. Everytime I've received an e-mail, they only cost $99 shipped. I know Carlin has a pair in a lighter sand color way. Def worth it IMO.

http://www.zappos.com/allen-edmonds-amok-snuff-suede?ef_id=UOpTegAAAETkEmae:20130327163651:s

ON IT!!!

Love this whole fit by Becks.

Where can i find some brown suede chukkas like those...that aren't Alden?
Tim, bruh i'm telling you. E-mail [email protected] and ask for the Amok in snuff suede for the seconds list for your size/width. Everytime I've received an e-mail, they only cost $99 shipped. I know Carlin has a pair in a lighter sand color way. Def worth it IMO.

http://www.zappos.com/allen-edmonds-amok-snuff-suede?ef_id=UOpTegAAAETkEmae:20130327163651:s

ON IT!!!
:smokin

DB fam,

Ordered a pair of Khaki Mercer pants from Kith in size 33, having second thoughts so if anybody wants them. Just want what I paid for them. PM me.

and got a pair of 484 in light wash (I think). Joints is nice considering its JCrew but def going to get them tapered.

Bruh, you need to taper your 484s?

You must be 5'10 100lbs :lol:

Btw, I know swear by panty hose when it comes to shining now.

The left is unwiped and the right is wiped all except for the burgundy pair on the bottom right which is opposite (grabbed the wrong one :rolleyes ) but as you can see, the difference is night and day. And no, the shoes were not in need of a shine prior. Before the wipe, most (including me) would consider fairly shined.

As I also said in the TSB comments: "Shouldn’t the outfits be season appropriate? Judging having this in mind, everyone without socks/in shorts doesn’t look like they could go out in any day of March. Also Alex E and Austin are hot or cold? Heavy, seasonal tops + no socks seems off for me. Too close between Konstantinos, Simon, Levy and Jeremy."

Here's my outfit for the contest that didn't get in: 

And snow storm fit from today:

First one looks good. I agree with you, but I think they just look for the chic ness along with backdrop and good photography skill.

Second one isn't for the contest, it's just what i wore today in the heavy snow.

Yeah, it may be, I'll try to find some nicer backgrounds.

Good looks on this site TypeR, just saw an additional 15% off for express with their 40% sale. My boy wants a suit so asked for my help. A navy suit that is retailing for $326 comes out to $166.26 with free shipping. :pimp:

http://www.likeacoupon.com/2013/03/express-40-off-15-off/

are you looking at the cotton photographer suit? im thinking about purchasing it since the deal is really good. have you seen it in person? i don't really shop at express so i don't know much about their quality and fit.

also does anyone have any experience with express slim fit button ups? i was looking to purchase some for work.

Last edited:
are you looking at the cotton photographer suit? im thinking about purchasing it since the deal is really good. have you seen it in person? i don't really shop at express so i don't know much about their quality and fit.

also does anyone have any experience with express slim fit button ups? i was looking to purchase some for work.
i'm no expert but that suit looked nice in person.  Was in the store today; too bad that extra 15% doesn't work in store.

i went ahead and ordered those LE cargos in a 30x30.....i'm a 31x30 so hopefully they fit! also, don't crucify me in here DB guys but you guys have any info on some black leather pants? 
nerd.gif

i know i know but i would like to try them....just not en noir prices! if not, all good! 
clothsurgeon >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> En Noir.

good looking out!

Good looks on this site TypeR, just saw an additional 15% off for express with their 40% sale. My boy wants a suit so asked for my help. A navy suit that is retailing for $326 comes out to $166.26 with free shipping. :pimp:

http://www.likeacoupon.com/2013/03/express-40-off-15-off/

I'm talking about the stretch wool suit. The cotton comes out to like $150. I have a few suits from express. I think it's definitely worth it for this price.

DB fam,

Ordered a pair of Khaki Mercer pants from Kith in size 33, having second thoughts so if anybody wants them. Just want what I paid for them. PM me.

and got a pair of 484 in light wash (I think). Joints is nice considering its JCrew but def going to get them tapered.
PM sent bruh

If you have a slim to athletic build, the Express slim fit will look great on you. Quality is meh, but some of my Express joints have lasted me a while and with 40% off, it's not bad at all. 

The slim fit button up quality is whack, but then again I usually get those for below $30 a piece so it's pretty dang cheap. 

can anyone point me in the direction of that Target tuxedo jacket a few of you copped a month or two ago?

or similar tux jacket i can rock with some dark jeans.

gracias in advance.

have a 30% off code for gilt...too bad its only up to $75 off....would have gone HAM on a couple rolies lol

Back
Top Bottom