Dressing Better Vol 2.0

i went ahead and ordered those LE cargos in a 30x30.....i'm a 31x30 so hopefully they fit! also, don't crucify me in here DB guys but you guys have any info on some black leather pants? 
nerd.gif
 i know i know but i would like to try them....just not en noir prices! if not, all good! 

clothsurgeon >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> En Noir.

Can you guys post up some summer/warm weather looks?

I want to start building up a summer wardrobe now but not sure where to start. Trying to evolve a little from the basic polo and demim look.

Teacher too?!

Oh no, government civilian contrator. Graduate in May. I got offered a new position at my present gig after grad and offered to go back to the Navy to become a pilot. Taking the summer to see what it is I want to do.

Last edited:
You got that much paid time off, man? :lol: Very nice :pimp:

I have not had a single day off since easter of 09. Working holidays and everything.The whole time going to school full time. I have about 3.5 months to burn. I make more if I take it than I would selling it back.

I will spend the whole summer building sandcastles with my daughter.

Last edited:
For anybody wondering,the 40% at Express does stack with the already 50% off clearance...

Are you sure about that? Those colored photographer chinos retailed at $60 and are on sale for $40 with an additional 40% off. However, I remember a week ago you could get an additional 50% off that same sale price.

JCrew Factory is bringing out a whole slew of summer colors/fabrics of the Thompson suit :smh: Probably gonna give in on a khaki colored one eventually :smokin

Love this whole fit by Becks.

David-Beckham-wears-Alden-Biege-Brown-Suede-Chukka-Boots.jpg

Where can i find some brown suede chukkas like those...that aren't Alden?

For anybody wondering,the 40% at Express does stack with the already 50% off clearance...

Are you sure about that? Those colored photographer chinos retailed at $60 and are on sale for $40 with an additional 40% off. However, I remember a week ago you could get an additional 50% off that same sale price.
I just checked now and maybe that 40% was only for a few hours but before the sale, the $40 pants i was eyeing had an additional 50% that can come off. Now its just 40%.

Back
Top Bottom