Dressing Better Vol 2.0

I'd be interested to compare the traffic flow of this month to last month's :lol: I bet it's a lot slower since the troops won't be on it.

Re: that medium brownish Chukka Beckham is wearing. Alden has that shade and its called snuff. I believe J. Crew has a version on their site. Crockett and jones also has a similar shade called Polo brown.

How do you guys clean these Clark's

Re: that medium brownish Chukka Beckham is wearing. Alden has that shade and its called snuff. I believe J. Crew has a version on their site. Crockett and jones also has a similar shade called Polo brown.

Young Wisith for President!

There are some shoes that are meant to be weathered and beat up and DB's are one of them in my opinion. Converse and Vans also come to mind, it's just senseless to try and keep them clean.

Teacher too?!

Oh no, government civilian contrator. Graduate in May. I got offered a new position at my present gig after grad and offered to go back to the Navy to become a pilot. Taking the summer to see what it is I want to do.

Congrats dude, that's awesome!

Glad to see some of those folks in here who went on a hiatus with the sneakers get back into them.

Once you're in the game, you can never leave :lol:

You shouldn't. In my opinion, like raw denim, Clarks are MADE to be worn in like that. It makes them better.

However, if you really want to clean them just wipe them down with a damp towel and then put some mink oil on them/

I don't think any of us made it this month:

http://tsbmen.com/26232/march-giveaway-top-10-vote/

Daniel D and Austin G both have great fits. I love the coat that Austins wearing but I'm not really a fan of the boat shoes there, I think desert boots would have been better. Overall Daniel has a better outfit, he get's my vote for sure

can someone recommend a good, gold colored watch around $200 or less?

I really like this one, but its $500. I cant spend that on a watch right now. I also like a few of the Michael Kors gold watches for men..not sure of their quality?

A037-502-view1.jpg
I have this watch in the rose gold colorway. The face is not that big, but it definitely grabs attention. You'll get approached by random broads asking about time, but all they really wanna know is if it was MK or not and u can go from there 
laugh.gif
. The watch is heavy though.

Damb bro, you must got em all in Atlanta. From Buckhead to Midtown to Alpharetta.
laugh.gif

Unless you're married of course.
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Acutally, I am working a Blasian right now from Norcross.

Last edited:
Where to cop slim sweatpants? With longer inseam preferably

I remember a few months ago someone posted a fit with h&m sweats but the inseam on those is too short for me

i agree with others, don't clean them. they look good like that, IMO.

when i do get an unwanted spill/smudge that doesn't look good i usually just use a cloth + water. another NTer suggested a leather wax you can pick up from cvs or your local market, but the name is slipping my mind at the moment.

DB fam,

Ordered a pair of Khaki Mercer pants from Kith in size 33, having second thoughts so if anybody wants them. Just want what I paid for them. PM me.

and got a pair of 484 in light wash (I think). Joints is nice considering its JCrew but def going to get them tapered.

Love this whole fit by Becks.

David-Beckham-wears-Alden-Biege-Brown-Suede-Chukka-Boots.jpg

Where can i find some brown suede chukkas like those...that aren't Alden?
Tim, bruh i'm telling you. E-mail [email protected] and ask for the Amok in snuff suede for the seconds list for your size/width. Everytime I've received an e-mail, they only cost $99 shipped. I know Carlin has a pair in a lighter sand color way. Def worth it IMO.

http://www.zappos.com/allen-edmonds-amok-snuff-suede?ef_id=UOpTegAAAETkEmae:20130327163651:s

Tim, bruh i'm telling you. E-mail [email protected] and ask for the Amok in snuff suede for the seconds list for your size/width. Everytime I've received an e-mail, they only cost $99 shipped. I know Carlin has a pair in a lighter sand color way. Def worth it IMO.

http://www.zappos.com/allen-edmonds-amok-snuff-suede?ef_id=UOpTegAAAETkEmae:20130327163651:s
I always see it on the second list from Shoemart as well. But those are $300 so more expensive than the AE. Very nice and versatile color. If you want to get on the list,just email them and ask to be put on a mailing list. :smile:

As I also said in the TSB comments: "[color= rgb(51, 51, 51)]Shouldn’t the outfits be season appropriate? Judging having this in mind, everyone without socks/in shorts doesn’t look like they could go out in any day of March. Also Alex E and Austin are hot or cold? Heavy, seasonal tops + no socks seems off for me. Too close between Konstantinos, Simon, Levy and Jeremy."[/color]

[color= rgb(51, 51, 51)]Here's my outfit for the contest that didn't get in: [/color]

And snow storm fit from today:

Back
Top Bottom