Dressing Better Vol 2.0

UNKNWN and BIGBOSS - If you having running stores such as Roadrunner Sports in your area, it is worth calling around and seeing what they have in stock. I called a few roadrunner sports and finally found one with my size in the black/white trainers even though they were sold out online.

UNKNWN and BIGBOSS - If you having running stores such as Roadrunner Sports in your area, it is worth calling around and seeing what they have in stock. I called a few roadrunner sports and finally found one with my size in the black/white trainers even though they were sold out online.

Appreciate it man. :smile:

Closest one is in NJ :lol:

I really like how the AM 95s are being rocked here:

Also, just want to share this picture. When I first glanced at the picture, I thought it was taken decades ago. I didn't really pay attention to the car, then I realize it is a modern Aston :lol:

Timeless attire indeed.

Last edited:
Here's some of the pics of the Nike lifestyle stuff I was talking about: http://www.styleforum.net/t/311835/nike-thread/2040#post_6264259

I really like how JCP is revamping its image...down to the simple name of "JCP". It's clearly coming at brands like H&M, and Zara and acknowledge that menswear is becoming popular among the younger crowd.

hate to be on some Proto steez, but ive been mixing in my runners for a minute now....lol

Here's some of the pics of the Nike lifestyle stuff I was talking about: http://www.styleforum.net/t/311835/nike-thread/2040#post_6264259

I really like how JCP is revamping its image...down to the simple name of "JCP". It's clearly coming at brands like H&M, and Zara and acknowledge that menswear is becoming popular among the younger crowd.

hate to be on some Proto steez, but ive been mixing in my runners for a minute now....lol

It really is nothing new. I wish they would let me do it at work. You can flip some Frees really easy.

Couple things..

Anyone rock Asics or New Balances? I'm interested in a few Ronnie Fieg collabs, unfortunately they sell out too fast :smh:

How do yall feel about Nike Air FootScape?

Also, Rosche Runs are hitting NikeID soon..

But, I'll stick to Nike C/W's since I get my pairs for $49 :smokin

Last edited:
Thanks bro, did they ship them to your house? Also do they run true to size?

Thanks bro, did they ship them to your house? Also do they run true to size?

The store that had them in my size was only about 40min away so I just went and picked them up. I'm not sure if they ship but I'd guess yes. I got tts and they seemed a little tight for the first couple weeks but eventually stretched out and now I'm happy with them. I still can't wear thicker socks with them. I think sizing 0.5 up wouldn't be a bad idea but I guess it depends on the fit you're looking for.

Couple things..

Anyone rock Asics or New Balances? I'm interested in a few Ronnie Fieg collabs, unfortunately they sell out too fast :smh:

How do yall feel about Nike Air FootScape?

Also, Rosche Runs are hitting NikeID soon..

But, I'll stick to Nike C/W's since I get my pairs for $49 :smokin

footscapes are dope i need a pair. i was spoild by the og release of roshes, copped for 50 at Nordstrom rack. cant see my self paying over that

great minds :lol:

any ways, what poppin DB fam wanted to rock a suit to my little sisters fashion show on friday so i went to JCP and picked up this $100 Claiborne joint. Not a horribel fit off the rack so i went with it. the pants are 30 length cause ill be rocking this suit for the summer(ignore the right pant leg, idk why its hiked up lol). gonna taper the pants from the calf down, and take in the jacket but again i wasnt trippin and for a buck i said why not. will post again with alterations.

Last edited:
The store that had them in my size was only about 40min away so I just went and picked them up. I'm not sure if they ship but I'd guess yes. I got tts and they seemed a little tight for the first couple weeks but eventually stretched out and now I'm happy with them. I still can't wear thicker socks with them. I think sizing 0.5 up wouldn't be a bad idea but I guess it depends on the fit you're looking for.
Yeah the closet one to me is in VA so hopefully they will ship. I think I will size up a .5 because I will wear socks with them always and have a wider foot.

That looks great for OTR. May have to check that out in person.

Also, will probably ID a pair of Roshes this week. Gonna do a Yeezy colorway. Now it's just a matter of deciding what to ID on the heels. (I'm thinking my twitter/IG handle :lol:)

Back
Top Bottom