Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Sucks that I never got around to getting one.
On the side note, I would love to have my own restaurant so I know how exactly he's feeling.

My brother's friend bought a partnership into an Italian / brick oven pizza restaurant. Told me he never had to make himself food in years, would just grab something from the restaurant. We would go there and eat for free :smokin. I heard he's not into it anymore and looking to sell his share.

Sometimes I get the urge to go to culinary school and get my own food truck after.

Might have to go ahead and order a TOJ. I always imagined I'd cop one when the money is better but I needs that Leather lol

IIRC, Thenewjs23 ordered a TOJ using the recommended sizing from TOJ, but the jacket didn't fit him properly. He posted pics and everything.

Reactions: wj4
Here is a CTshirts $20 off coupon i got. It wouldn't work with the $35 shirts or the shirt and tie combo so i passed. I think it is one time use but not 100% sure. Feel free to use it cause i wont.

XEM424WVMJ5W

Today

New fifth st boots

If I exchange the loafers for the dalton boots, do you guys think ill still be able to get use out of then being that summer is approaching.

If I exchange the loafers for the dalton boots, do you guys think ill still be able to get use out of then being that summer is approaching.
Loafers will be more versatile by far. Boots are only good for colder days sans desert boots.

I plan to wear my Daltons year round, probably not as much cause I usually wear them with fall/winter pants, but not cause of the boots themselves

Loafers will be more versatile by far. Boots are only good for colder days sans desert boots.
Overall I am not a fan of the AE loafers in the price range of these. Only thing if exchange for is for a shoe worth $345 (these are retail $225 so I'd pay $120 out of pocket). Dalton's retail $395 so I'd have to only drop $170. Worth it IMO. Carlin, will AE be cool with the swap?

Overall I am not a fan of the AE loafers in the price range of these. Only thing if exchange for is for a shoe worth $345 (these are retail $225 so I'd pay $120 out of pocket). Dalton's retail $395 so I'd have to only drop $170. Worth it IMO. Carlin, will AE be cool with the swap?
They should be, customer service is usually very accomodating, especially if there is a defect on the shoe. I would just start by calling primary customer service and let them know the details and that you want a swap. Should not have to pay for shipping so make sure they send you a label.

IIRC, Thenewjs23 ordered a TOJ using the recommended sizing from TOJ, but the jacket didn't fit him properly. He posted pics and everything.
Tbh the fit on the jacket he received looked pretty similar to the fit of the jacket he took measurements of

Tbh the fit on the jacket he received looked pretty similar to the fit of the jacket he took measurements of

To be a little more clear, I believe he wanted to order a size different from the recommended size from TOJ, but instead ordered the the size recommended. I think if he ordered the original size he wanted, he would've been happier with the fit of the jacket. That was his issue with TOJ. This is what I remember when he posted his dilemma, but I'm sure he'll explain it better.

where would be my best be to pick up some loafers or dress shoes at the mall (lol)? There's an Aldo on one and other department stores. I have no dress shoes and I need some to go to my brothers graduation later today. Where to pick up slim fitting chinos/khakis/dress pants also? Jcrew? I plan on wearing a one of those checkered or tiny squares red with white shirts. thanks guys.

also, that MA-1 is fire! I need a better job...

where would be my best be to pick up some loafers or dress shoes at the mall (lol)? There's an Aldo on one and other department stores. I have no dress shoes and I need some to go to my brothers graduation later today. Where to pick up slim fitting chinos/khakis/dress pants also? Jcrew? I plan on wearing a one of those checkered or tiny squares red with white shirts. thanks guys.

also, that MA-1 is fire! I need a better job...

If you want good dress shoes, you'll probably be spending 300+. Unless of course you find some good deals/hit up Nordstrom Rack, but it depends on where you live. I live in the Bay Area and I can never find anything at the Rack besides shoes that look like they've been worn 100x and then put in the store. Probably because of all the high population of "dressing better" hypebeasts who seem to have surveillance cameras in stores that allow them to swoop on nice pairs as soon as they hit the shelves

Aldo shoes...They will get the job done for a cheap price, but be warned, their shoes are extremely bad quality :lol: I couldn't afford anything better coming straight out of college (got 2 pairs for $150). They literally look nice for one or two wears, then they look like they've been worn for years. In constrast, my Bruno Magli shoes (which I know many people in this thread wouldn't recommend, but I love them) look near brand new after a year. They're perfect for beater shoes at clubs though, since you don't want to wake up with scuff marks and tears on an expensive pair

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom