Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Does ToJ not have an exchange policy for stock sizing?

Edit: Nvm, just read the process in making a ToJ.

Last edited:
If you want good dress shoes, you'll probably be spending 300+. Unless of course you find some good deals/hit up Nordstrom Rack, but it depends on where you live. I live in the Bay Area and I can never find anything at the Rack besides shoes that look like they've been worn 100x and then put in the store. Probably because of all the high population of "dressing better" hypebeasts who seem to have surveillance cameras in stores that allow them to swoop on nice pairs as soon as they hit the shelves
I live in the bay area as well. I mean, i'm probably gonna wear them today only, so I won't mind too much. All teh good shoes are never available in my size whenever I go to Norsdtorms rack. I actually wonder how people just "randomly" come up on great shoes like that. I suppose it's up to chance. I guess I'll look around and see what I find. Any where to pick up some nice pants though? Gap? I like their fits, but I have to get their stuff tailored in order to get the proper fit and their shirts fit me extra lose for some reason. Very odd sizing imo.

I live in the bay area as well. I mean, i'm probably gonna wear them today only, so I won't mind too much. All teh good shoes are never available in my size whenever I go to Norsdtorms rack. I actually wonder how people just "randomly" come up on great shoes like that. I suppose it's up to chance. I guess I'll look around and see what I find. Any where to pick up some nice pants though? Gap? I like their fits, but I have to get their stuff tailored in order to get the proper fit and their shirts fit me extra lose for some reason. Very odd sizing imo.

Depends on your price range. Express pants fit well, although their sizes run big (I wear a 31/32 for most jeans, 29/30 in Express). They get wrinkled very easily though, so I suggest getting a darker color so that the wrinkles aren't really visible . Like Aldo shoes, I use Express pants for clubs so that my more expensive pants don't get ruined.

Eh, I think I'm just gonna wera my red shirt with some coloured chinos and some brown adidas spezial's I got. It's gonna be like 70, so i'll be chilling later :pimp:

yeah that shoe rack is a beast

:pimp:

i threw out all my boxes and this is how i store my kicks, well whatever i can fit.

I bought this shirt about 6 months ago for Dirt Cheap and I been wanting to wear it. Any outfits you think I can style this with? Like what color tie? Or vest?

Back
Top Bottom