Dressing Better Vol 2.0

please tell me the food is free
It is. Pretty damn good too. Breakfast starts at 7. Lunch runs from 11-2. And theres always an unbelievable amounts of snacks (mostly healthy too) available at your beck and call whenever you please. Everyday I have a meeting at 2:45....we make smoothies :D

better be careful. your clothes might not fit in a few months lol. i have a few friends that work for google that put on a bit of weight since they started there lol

better be careful. your clothes might not fit in a few months lol. i have a few friends that work for google that put on a bit of weight since they started there lol
Lol I feel you man. Today was oatmeal, a salad, ...meatloaf, and a banana haha. I hit the gym everyday after work too so I think ill be alright lol

Today for work:

Suit's midnight navy, not black. Shoes are burgundy, not black. Lighting :\

This demonstrates though the versatility of a midnight navy suit, can be worn in a business setting and formally too.

I bought this shirt about 6 months ago for Dirt Cheap and I been wanting to wear it. Any outfits you think I can style this with? Like what color tie? Or vest?

What color is the shirt? It looks like a light purple/violet on my screen with white stripes. If so, honestly gray trousers, khaki chinos, navy trousers, tie, probably solid purple or rep tie...not 100% sure on the tie though.

Thanks for the love Serg!

Rob- You know it bro :pimp:

Dr. Rob- That man is getting his money's worth for sure haha

A been eating burritos and oatmeal since he got hired. Office work can make you feel fat at times. This is why I sometimes walk up and down the floors instead of calling or emailing :lol:

honestly the best $40 i've spent in a while

I been told ya'll :pimp: :pimp: . I swear you will be a collar elitist after a few weeks. I remember when I first got them, my main squeeze at the time even told me she ALWAYS started noticing guys with flimsy collars after that :lol: .

Be careful with the magnets, though. They're hella strong therefore can be easy to lose. Also, I never wear them with ties (because the rope is buttoned so your collar is already in place). One of my buddies who I recommended these too did that and lost the magnets due that.

For the Asian fellas in here, does anyone have problems with getting the hair on the sides to stay down? My hair is almost 2-inches on the side but they're still sticking straight out.

I want them to stay down so I can try other haircuts. Right now, all I can do is cut the sides real short :smh:

Question for my people in San Francisco area... Where can I find a good tailor? I got an express photographer suit (thanks ksteezy) and I need some adjustments done to it. PM me if needed. Thanks

Question for my people in San Francisco area... Where can I find a good tailor? I got an express photographer suit (thanks ksteezy) and I need some adjustments done to it. PM me if needed. Thanks
I'd take that question to SF. Lots of dapper gents around the Bay.

Make a post in the CM corner, man. That's how I got some good tips on L.A. area tailors about 2 years ago.

For the Asian fellas in here, does anyone have problems with getting the hair on the sides to stay down? My hair is almost 2-inches on the side but they're still sticking straight out.

I want them to stay down so I can try other haircuts. Right now, all I can do is cut the sides real short :smh:

I have the same problem. My hair sticks straight out as soon as it dries from the shower.

Only remedy I've found is wearing a beanie hat to bed :lol: :rolleyes.

Last edited:
It's a stafford glen plaid from J.C. Penny's. I got it on sale for under 100 dollars. It was a steal. Go to your local Penny's;  I'm sure they still have tons left!

Is that the one with the pink or blue? I ordered the one with the blue but the gray was darker than in the pictures and the shoulders were just awful. I was hoping for a lighter gray with a lighter blue.

the boxes are cheap and cheap, the insides are whats gonna run your bill to the roof.

Invest in a all wood frame and just get the pull out rack from ikea or make your own pull out shelves.

Good looks Rons. Wifey and I are looking into buying a home in the next 1-2 years and we're thinking of going modular since we can customize a lot of the interior, including closets. I showed my wife the closet/dressing room that Voxsartoria has and she was on board.

Thanks ears, that's what I thought it was I have that suit also. Sarteaga, I wasn't able to get it tailored yet, but I'm not mad at the fit. Sorry not the best pic

Back
Top Bottom