Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Anybody happen to know a Bonobos discount code? Need to order some stuff and can't seem to find one that works

They running 15% off now with free shipping on your first order

Also the half yearly Nordstrom sale has a few items

Anyone own any Kent Wang polos? What size did you get? True to size? Quality? Are they long? I plan on wearing them untucked..

Anyone own any Kent Wang polos? What size did you get? True to size? Quality? Are they long? I plan on wearing them untucked..
I believe Wes does. Quality should be good. I never had his polo but I had his shirts and they ran pretty small.

Thanks man, the grocery store grind is definitely not what I wanted to do, especially since I've been there 4 years now and am just sick of it. All I really want is sundays off to play some soccer haha. I've been doing side work with the SJ Earthquakes and MLS but haven't been able to break through yet. But enough of that, don't want to derail the thread.

Is your end goal trying to get a job with a sports franchise?

Might be tough especially with MLS. Be open to working in other departments that you may not be familiar with. I had the "dream job" of being a PR guy for a sports franchise, interned with the Avengers (Arena Football League) and the Clippers. Networking got me my first paid sports gig, Operations with the Dodgers. Didn't know jack **** about operations, but my boss at the time was instrumental in my growth in that department. Now I'm all about it, unfortunately it didn't pay much (no sports gig does), but the experience and memories were priceless. I do the same job now, but it's part time/game day only since I moved on to an opportunity I couldn't pass up. IMO, I have the best part time/side gig and it also led me to my current position along with doing game day operations for USC Football. Could be making six figures, and probably still keep these side gigs, :lol: ... :smokin

Be patient, the quickest way to make it in sports is via sales. Unfortunately, it's a quick way to get canned as well. Turnover rate is very high.

Is your end goal trying to get a job with a sports franchise?

Might be tough especially with MLS. Be open to working in other departments that you may not be familiar with. I had the "dream job" of being a PR guy for a sports franchise, interned with the Avengers (Arena Football League) and the Clippers. Networking got me my first paid sports gig, Operations with the Dodgers. Didn't know jack **** about operations, but my boss at the time was instrumental in my growth in that department. Now I'm all about it, unfortunately it didn't pay much (no sports gig does), but the experience and memories were priceless. I do the same job now, but it's part time/game day only since I moved on to an opportunity I couldn't pass up. IMO, I have the best part time/side gig and it also led me to my current position along with doing game day operations for USC Football. Could be making six figures, and probably still keep these side gigs, :lol: ... :smokin

Be patient, the quickest way to make it in sports is via sales. Unfortunately, it's a quick way to get canned as well. Turnover rate is very high.

Yeah the memories, etc are definitely the best part. It's a strong maybe at this point but theres a chance I could be working as an assistant press officer at the World Cup next year. I've worked a handful of international matches throughout the USA the past three years. While my ultimate goal is to work in media relations/PR in sports I'm more about finding a position in Coms where I can at least build my resume and network because the grocery store here in Sacramento doesn't really allow me to do that.

Urban Outfitters site has Dockers alphas for 29.99 in limited sizes if anyone's interested: http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=23072309&parentid=SEARCH+RESULTS

good look on those alphas. Going to go try some on at the mall later and see how they fit.

Last edited:
Maybe my phone is loading fast enough but it looks like there are mad 30/30s in a variety of colors. Bout to scoop a few of these up. Good lookin Wes :smokin

I saw that denim jacket discont. Might try going into the store to see if I can get them to match the price plus give me an EXTRA 30% off (I've done it before), If so I'm all over that.

Size up when ordering Kent Wang's polos. and not long at all they'll look good untucked

I'm looking for a pair of brown leather single monk strap shoes now. Don't want to spend too much on these since they'll get a lot of wear and tear. I saw these Cole Haan ones for 248. Any ones under 200?

Back
Top Bottom