Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Kent's oxford shirts are around $105. You can also do made to measure at no extra charge. I had one, and quality is great., way better than Brooks Bros and Band of Outsiders as he stated.
http://www.kentwang.com/shirts

It's cheaper for me to buy a custom fit polo oxford from Marshalls at $34.99 and have it slimed more at my tailors for >$20. I get more compliments that way than I do wearing more the slim fitting oxfords off the rack.

Diewitsjames yeah they run big, you might be swimming in them.
My boy who is usually an 11 picked up a 9.5

It's from the LV pictures I posted on my blog and linked in this thread last night. I believe it retails for about $5,000. I liked it as well and wanted one, $5k is a bit steep for me at the moment though.
I can dream, but $5k is tuition.. And no matter the amount of disposable income I may feasible come into, I could never bring my self to spend that much on such a thing.

Had the studio set up today so I decided to have some fun dressing up fall style :lol: don't judge me....I love the fall!...threw on the sports coat I got from jcrew with a couple of different variations with no shoes....we are all into sneakers and can very well incorporate them into a more formal look...this is my own interpretation of what I mean....doesn't mean it's a guideline for how it should be done, but is the way I like it...I'll post the pics in a few...lol

Diewitsjames yeah they run big, you might be swimming in them.
My boy who is usually an 11 picked up a 9.5
if it is really that much of a difference then i'll just return them. 60 bucks is a bargain though

edit. just re-ordered a size 8. hopefully they fit
laugh.gif

Last edited:
lol, this guy.
i' m glad people still know how to have fun.
good stuff steez

thanks man, it helps that im a photographer, to you guys it may seem like a lot of effort to just post pics, but is really effortless for me and fun, plus it can give you guys some ideas of a cool way to incorporate your kicks into your wardrobe......honestly these flyknits have such a slim profile that i think they literally go with everything....the racers that is.

thanks for the heads up lyon. they do run super big, i sized down from a 10.5 to a 9

No problem, I'm always looking for stuff in my price range on this college budget :lol: Those look really good though for the price, I've never had wingtips of any kind so I think they'd look good with dark denim or something right? How deep is the brown in person too? Is it exactly how it looks in those pics?

Thanks, I'm going to check out my local Brooks Bros and see what I find. I'm a little iffy about ordering my first suit online :lol:

why don't you try Express, their photographer fit is cheap and something you can play around with to get the feel of what fit suits you best.....

Jays
7896821628_759f193824_b.jpg

yes i was having a lil too much fun....DONT JUDGE ME! :wow:

Haha I try to do that middle pose all the time...of course when no one is around :lol: :wow:

these pics are going to be used against you btw...prepare the flame suit :tongue:

what jeans companies make really nice soft jeans?

i have a pair of lucky jeans which fit into this category, just curious what other brands are out there

Last edited:

Rag & Bone by Timberland Boat Chukka

$40 at my local Marshalls. No box or anything but hey, can't beat the price. Gearing up for Fall, my favorite fashion season. :smokin

Last edited:
what jeans companies make really nice soft jeans?

i have a pair of lucky jeans which fit into this category, just curious what other brands are out there

By soft you mean light?....I rather my jeans to be as stiff as possible....I know buffalo jeans are light as hell....maybe you can try those

thanks for the heads up lyon. they do run super big, i sized down from a 10.5 to a 9

No problem, I'm always looking for stuff in my price range on this college budget :lol: Those look really good though for the price, I've never had wingtips of any kind so I think they'd look good with dark denim or something right? How deep is the brown in person too? Is it exactly how it looks in those pics?

I'm not sure what the price tag on these is, but Florsheim sells pretty much the same thing for $150

Back
Top Bottom