Dressing Better Vol 2.0

That is a good deal but I can't wear white jeans :lol: My heart skipped a beat when I saw Petit Standard in the last post preview yesterday, thought it was the indigos :lol:

Agreed.

I considered buying a pair since I figured it'd be a nice staple item during the spring/fall. Couldnt see myself pulling it off, though. :smh:

Wear your clothes with confidence and you can pull anything off. I've never understood that "Can't pull it off" mentality

If you are still looking into getting the Slim Fit Cargo pants from LandsEnd they have the blue ones in a 34x32 and 38x32 for $12 plus 30% with CODE: SPARK and PIN: 1315. Paid $14.95 with shipping.

Link:
http://www.landsend.com/pp/StylePage-404980_7R.html

Edit: They are part of their deal "On the Counter" so it could drop to $9 tomorrow plus 30% off but the chances they may still be available are slim...no pun intended. I jumped at them at $12.

Great info. Any idea on the leg opening?

I prefer 7.5" and smaller, but with the description of "slim straight lower leg" I'm hesitant to pull the trigger...

If I remember correctly they are about a 7.5 opening

I prefer 7.5" and smaller, but with the description of "slim straight lower leg" I'm hesitant to pull the trigger...

No idea, steezy has a pair so he might the best one to answer this question.

Steezy also tapered his even more, so it might nt be the best idea :lol:

If you are still looking into getting the Slim Fit Cargo pants from LandsEnd they have the blue ones in a 34x32 and 38x32 for $12 plus 30% with CODE: SPARK and PIN: 1315. Paid $14.95 with shipping.

Link:
http://www.landsend.com/pp/StylePage-404980_7R.html

Edit: They are part of their deal "On the Counter" so it could drop to $9 tomorrow plus 30% off but the chances they may still be available are slim...no pun intended. I jumped at them at $12.

If I remember correctly they are about a 7.5 opening

No idea, steezy has a pair so he might the best one to answer this question.

Steezy also tapered his even more, so it might nt be the best idea :lol:
At this price you can take them to get tapered. Max $10 bucks extra

That is a good deal but I can't wear white jeans :lol: My heart skipped a beat when I saw Petit Standard in the last post preview yesterday, thought it was the indigos :lol:

Agreed.

I considered buying a pair since I figured it'd be a nice staple item during the spring/fall. Couldnt see myself pulling it off, though. :smh:

Wear your clothes with confidence and you can pull anything off. I've never understood that "Can't pull it off" mentality

Definitely would cop if I was into that kind of thing. Just like the reason I prefer white based over black sneakers, just personal preference really

What's wrong with white jeans? I have 2 pairs and am very satisfied with them even though I was a bit hesitant at first. Sucks when you get some real unexpected weather and they get dirty though.

One of them has some mud stains on it that I can't seem to wash off though, any ideas? It's a pair of Emporio Armani so I'd like to try and fix this instead of throwing it out.

Last edited:
Just an FYI to those buying those cargos from landsend. That color blue is much lighter thana pictured. It's more like a chalky, blue color if that makes any sense.

Have you tried Oxyclean?
I've tried a few stain removers to no avail tbh. Even one that got a moderately large bloodstain out of another pair didn't work.

The stains are less clear but still visible smudges. Happened during an unexpected period of rain on a nice day and some truckdriver splashed a ton of dirt on my pants as I was cycling.

Last edited:
lmao i remember undergrad... seems like ages ago.

I did the whole blazer, slim denim look.

this was before "dressing better" was acceptable.

so many hood dudes, shout out to rutgers nwk asking

u gay dawg???

i'm in my final year of grad school now and i try my best not to "dress better" during classes bc I'm still in a clinical setting throughout the week.

so i try and switch it up.

i get the eye from cougars and professors when i "dress better".

and when i wear camos, yeezys (thanks elkin), and a hoody... the tight jeans, foambs, snapback wearing undergrads gimme the the owl turn around look.

sorry for the adhd rant, but have my fellow nj/nyc nters seen any sweats w/ da cuffed bottoms in H&M....
I was going through these pages and I found some cheap sweats w/ the cuffed bottoms from forever21

http://www.forever21.com/Product/Pr...ttom_pants&ProductID=2050341265&VariantID=013

you might have gotten a pair already tho

Agreed.

Your statement is pretty ironic, because the very thought of "can't pull it off" means that they're unable to wear it with confidence.

Therefore, if someone could "pull it off," they wouldn't be lacking in confidence :lol:

Just some food for thought. Also, for some people, they just can't visualize themselves in a certain outfit. It doesn't really have anything to do with confidence, it's more of how you view yourself from a 3rd-person POV. For example, I can't pull off an ivy cap. Why? It's just not how I view myself, it looks "weird" on my head, I don't believe in the things that most guys who wear ivy caps believe in, etc. None of which are related to my confidence level.

No offense to you, however. Just my 2 cents :pimp:

rarely post in this thread and too many pages to go back and check, but did anyone see those black/gray leather colehaan lunargrand wingtips that Clark Kent posted on ig? I have been waiting so effin long for a black leather lunargrand to drop for so long ever since I saw the fragment design x colehaan..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom