Dressing Better Vol 2.0

I thought sleeves and length of jacket as well, tall dude needs length through body, not just sleeves

Last edited:
Dam if I ain't hit snooze on my alarm I would of woke up earlier and bought it lol... Hopefully they find a 42R in stores for me. The lady on the phone said it will take 24-48hrs

Ain't eem tripping if it ain't a 38..sitting over here coolin' bruhs :pimp:

If there were 38's though...my feelings, hurt they would be :frown:

Oh and btw, had an interview for an A/R position with SHI international today. Went really well. Hopefully will hear back sometime next week.

How does JCrews slim fit shirts fit these days in comparison to BBs ESF shirts? I like some of their printed shirts but last I tried on a slim JCrew shirt, it wasn't as slim as BBs.

Last edited:
How does JCrews slim fit shirts fit these days in comparison to BBs ESF shirts? I like some of their printed shirts but last I tried on a slim JCrew shirt, it wasn't as slim as BBs.

How are y'all finding BB shirts slim? Maybe I"m not getting the right sizes but they really bloom out of my pants.

Oh and btw, had an interview for an A/R position with SHI international today. Went really well. Hopefully will hear back sometime next week.

are you planning on going to graduate school?

are you planning on going to graduate school?
Yep. Gonna do both come spring. Work and school that is..

And shirt was from Theory but was wayyyy too huge. So I made pocket squares :D

Funny I thrifted this same shirt here in San Diego. It's a Medium and way too small for me. PM me if you'd like it, I think I paid $6 for it.
PM'd!

You work in PE. I'd just go mtm or bespoke if I were you since you don't have an financial concerns

Most of my suits generally are MTM, because of my body type. I have incredibly board shoulders and a slim waist. My shoulders are 43 but my chest is a 40. I have a waist size of 32 as well. You can see where my problems are with off the rack :lol:

I was just speaking on how quick the link sold out.

Pinoy732: Do you work for Legg Mason? I saw a duffel bag in the picture with Legg Mason written on it. I'm currently working on a deal with them right now :lol:

thoughts on Brooks Brothers suits in general?

Brooks Brothers makes first-class suits, especially their GlodenFleece line. If you go to the stores, they might not carry suit separates though.

I'd advise that you get the suits properly tailored after purchase as well.

Last edited:

How are y'all finding BB shirts slim? Maybe I"m not getting the right sizes but they really bloom out of my pants.

Are you getting the Slim or Extra Slim? I find the Extra Slim fit just right for me, could be slimmer but I am not looking for that skin tight fit. It is long though so either tuck it in or have it shortened.

Haha Mr. Scorpio (love the name btw), I do not work for them lol. Found the bag thrifting and actually ended up cutting off that logo :lol:

You can buy now. Keep it on ice for a month. Return if it doesn't go on sale. If it goes on sale, ask for price adjustment. This will ensure you get your size.

:lol:, didn't take long, pants are gone. So this jacket will be orphaned, but I'm sure some ludlow pants in similar if not same color will pop up in the future.

Dam if I ain't hit snooze on my alarm I would of woke up earlier and bought it lol... Hopefully they find a 42R in stores for me. The lady on the phone said it will take 24-48hrs

I had the longest 24 hours of traveling ever, flight from LAX to BOS delayed by 2 hours and 45 minutes, causing me to miss connecting flight Newark, flight from BOS to Newark at noon which I was rebooked too left 2 hours and 20 minutes late...all on about 3 hours of sleep...definitely would have been worth loosing sleep over, a navy flannel, too nice!

Back
Top Bottom