Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Some of those fits looked people were standing in front of a fun house mirror
I dunno what they were thinking with the fit on some of these pieces
laugh.gif
Look like they raided MJ's closet. Some clean fits in there though.

Wish I had the money to buy some jackets from Neighborhood. Love the rugged/motorcycle style on a lot of their stuff
pimp.gif

Just posting a pic of the boots I've been wearing ever since it got a bit chilly in the morning and nighttime.

Beautiful. Thinking about picking up the dark brown pair on re-porter

Do it, awesome awesome shoes. Been craving for a pair of backzips for a while now too, my damn high instep prevents me from pulling the trigger.

Last edited:
Just posting a pic of the boots I've been wearing ever since it got a bit chilly in the morning and nighttime.

Beautiful. Thinking about picking up the dark brown pair on re-porter

Do it, awesome awesome shoes. Been craving for a pair of backzips for a while now too, my damn high instep prevents me from pulling the trigger.

They're great and definitely worth the investment. I'm just so damn indecisive and can't pick between black backzips or brown lace ups. Generally speaking, how is the sizing? I've heard several different things, majority seem to say they run about a size small. Also, any sizing differences between lace ups and backzips? (Both are calf)

Last edited:
They are a size small so size up at least 1. I have wide feet so I sized up by 1.5 but if you have regular feet, 1 up should be enough.

And can't decide between backzip or lace-up? Solution... option C: both! :D

They need to release better colors. The ones last year weren't good.

I guess oprah isn't big in Switzerland.
I

I have the all black pair. And they were on Nike ID last year if I'm not mistaken. They are really good quality, and good to wear on wet snowy days. The soles have really good traction.

do you guys have any info on the fit of j.crew factory slim-straight jeans?

looking to grab a few pairs

going to start participating more in this thread

took a quick shot before heading to work this AM

Adding onto that question...anyone know where I could get a nice blackwatch patterned flannel or casual shirt?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom