Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Allen Edmonds shoe bank is having their thanksgiving sale now - picture and links courtesy of slickdeals

Here are the ralph lauren's: http://www.ralphlauren.com/family/index.jsp?categoryId=4364144
and the brook's brothers: http://www.brooksbrothers.com/mens/...pmin=1&prefn1=collection&prefv1=Allen Edmonds

What is the allen edmonds shoe bank? It is a "seconds" store. AE "seconds" are new but have some flaw (often quite minor) that caused them to flunk quality control.

I just ordered a pair of clifton's for $149 today, and will surely post pictures once they arrive. If you do wish to take advantage of these prices without seeing the flaw. Here's their number: 1(262) 284 - 7158. Just go ahead and tell him what shoe, color, and size you want!

Reviews i looked up:
"This store is a true outlet of AE. So, this means that unlike most outlets in the country, they don't make CRAP for their outlets. These are true 2nds. When I say 2nds, I mean...a small scuff on the bottom (yes the bottom) or a place on the leather that might have a micro imperfection."
"Marvelous place to spend few hundred dollars. For a newer menswear shopper; the staff certainly treat you like a gentleman. The shoes are everything that the reviews say they are. So far I am very impressed and plan to put on quite a few miles with them."

Thanks for this. Ordered the Fifth Ave's in Chocolate Brown with some shoe trees.

I tried to order the Brooks Brothers Park/Fifth Ave's, but they're completely sold out of 9.5 M in the Chocolate Brown. I didn't ask about them in black.

Last edited:
just found out we got a suit supply store in denver, and a jcrew here in town looks like i'm going either ludlow or suit supply since i can try on both, and think i'll try out indochino or black lapel when it's time for suit number 2. thanks for the info guys. 

Last edited:
Can't find the links that several DB fam posted about quality belts. Anyone willing to link me to a good place to get great quality belts and maybe a keychain?

^A fellow dressing better bro in Denver? I never thought it would happen. Where is the suit supply here?

Edit: Never mind, I remembered it's 2013 and just Googled it. Right by Cherry Creek Mall. What part of Denver do you stay in True Tech?

Last edited:
Carpet is clean :lol:

What I'm thinking for tonight.

Allen Edmonds shoe bank is having their thanksgiving sale now - picture and links courtesy of slickdeals

Here are the ralph lauren's: http://www.ralphlauren.com/family/index.jsp?categoryId=4364144
and the brook's brothers: http://www.brooksbrothers.com/mens/...pmin=1&prefn1=collection&prefv1=Allen Edmonds

What is the allen edmonds shoe bank? It is a "seconds" store. AE "seconds" are new but have some flaw (often quite minor) that caused them to flunk quality control.

I just ordered a pair of clifton's for $149 today, and will surely post pictures once they arrive. If you do wish to take advantage of these prices without seeing the flaw. Here's their number: 1(262) 284 - 7158. Just go ahead and tell him what shoe, color, and size you want!

Reviews i looked up:
"This store is a true outlet of AE. So, this means that unlike most outlets in the country, they don't make CRAP for their outlets. These are true 2nds. When I say 2nds, I mean...a small scuff on the bottom (yes the bottom) or a place on the leather that might have a micro imperfection."
"Marvelous place to spend few hundred dollars. For a newer menswear shopper; the staff certainly treat you like a gentleman. The shoes are everything that the reviews say they are. So far I am very impressed and plan to put on quite a few miles with them."

Daltons included in the deals?? I need a second pair..

Daltons included in the deals?? I need a second pair..

Nope :frown:.

Wish I would have known Suit Supply was in Denver when I was out there during the summer....Denver is such a beautiful city btw, was only able to stay for a day but loved it. I could see myself moving there if it wasn't for the snow

$263 for first hand daltons is pretty damn good, I'd say go for it

I went to Nordstrom rack in bergen today, it was trash, NTers always seem to find these amazing deals at Nordstrom rack, tj Maxx, and marshallsmand mine never have a got damn thing

Yeah got my Clarks for 70 + tax. And as for the jacket, Im wearing my down jacket its just not photographed. Also I do not own a watch that goes with this fit.

Kind of wish I didnt get a pair of APC's today, so I could cop those Daltons. Man once you buy one pair of expensive denim you go back for more :lol:

Getting cold out, the wind will blow right through the mesh ^^ In May I had 100 pairs,and now I'm down to 10, and most are air max. I think I want to pick up some Jack Purcells as a casual sneaker, I have time to see whats out there before Spring/Summer comes back around.

Back
Top Bottom