Dressing Better Vol 2.0

That extra 20% off $320? Lol if so I'm coppin now
I tried those Galaxy joints on over the weekend just to see how they felt, and was SHOCKED at how dope they looked (and felt for that matter) with some jeans. 

I want these gum rubber joints though. Too fresh 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
There's a 30% off for the presale for tres bien that's going to be active in a few days

That extra 20% off $320? Lol if so I'm coppin now

I tried those Galaxy joints on over the weekend just to see how they felt, and was SHOCKED at how dope they looked (and felt for that matter) with some jeans. 

I want these gum rubber joints though. Too fresh :smokin  

I can't even remember if I'd posted about it, I meant to. I don't like normal GATs but I got really tempted to buy these when I saw them in the low $300s. Just not sure if I'd wear them much at all. I mean, I don't wear any of my shoes that often but I feel like they'd sit except for the rare occasion.

Checked out J crew today. Picked up a pair of navy chinos for only $28 and even got a button shirt for $7. That 30% is smooth, on top of my connect. Really I need to get myself on part time.

Finally wearing my Dalton's that I picked up in July. Not sure why I waited so long to wear these, they're so buttery :pimp:

JCREW aficionados, need some help on sizing in terms of the merino crew sweaters. If I wear size small in the regular fit crew neck sweaters, what size would I be in the slim fit version? Should I size up? Would like to take advantage of the extra40 they have going on.

Thanks for the help.

Back
Top Bottom