Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Might have to splurge on the Academy Peacoat, comes in Navy and that's what I'm shooting for. My current peacoat doesn't fit anymore...

Are you a high school teacher or something? :lol: One of the pictures looks like a hallway you'd see in NYC public High Schools

And yes it is lol...happy to say that I have officially earned my Professional Teacher Certificate in the state of NY. For those not in the know you have to teach 3 years and wait for the state to do their part. It took 9 months to get it approved :smh: because they couldn't find paperwork. Pay increase here I come!

^ This.

Serge or anyone really

Can you recommend a steamer for the house?

I believe i remember reading before you have one and im not sure what i should be looking for.

Serge or anyone really

I believe i remember reading before you have one and im not sure what i should be looking for.

I have this one from Bed, Bath & Beyond. If you want to avoid having to clean up the calcium deposits use distilled water. Otherwise it does great work. Personally I prefer using this over an iron as it's much faster.

Anyone know a brand that sells a long/winter parka jacket?

pPzEbtt.jpg

Something like this

Last edited:
I have this one from Bed, Bath & Beyond. If you want to avoid having to clean up the calcium deposits use distilled water. Otherwise it does great work. Personally I prefer using this over an iron as it's much faster.

Does the steamer work for getting out wrinkles as well as an iron?

Serge or anyone really

Thanks ill look into this one

Can anyone recommend me a light grey suit, similiar to the one Daniel Craig wore in Skyfall?

Budget is around $500 - $600.  I tried out Indochino (costed aorund $500).  Got my suit a few days ago and was not impressed with the Quality or fit.  Ended up returning it.

I'm a 36S

Back
Top Bottom