Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Capes?

Y'all are wild :lol:

Last edited:
yes. I only have a couple though, I want more

That one is 
smokin.gif
 Ive got some but would like to add more, J Crew had a white oxford one I like. Sometimes it just gets to hot here to roll up your sleeves so I like them a lot.

That one is :smokin  Ive got some but would like to add more, J Crew had a white oxford one I like. Sometimes it just gets to hot here to roll up your sleeves so I like them a lot.

You can find them for pretty cheap too. I wouldn't mind a red chambray one

A quilted jacket would be fine. I was talking about this though, looks cool but I think it's an article of clothing designed for a specific function and will look weird just wearing casually.

Why would this look weird? Most people wouldn't even know the function of it.

Probably true. It's just how I feel about it personally.
A dude in the RL thread would buy stuff like that all the time and looked cool on him. I just wouldn't wear it unless I was actually out shooting

A dude in the RL thread would buy stuff like that all the time and looked cool on him. I just wouldn't wear it unless I was actually out shooting
^ When you think about it, I don't think it's a far cry away from pea coats which are undoubtedly a terrestrial staple.

Last edited:

I wear it all the time while I carry my double rifle, never go on a Jordan release without it!

^ When you think about it, I don't think it's a far cry away from pea coats which are undoubtedly a terrestrial staple.
Interesting point or perhaps a military inspired overcoat.

Heck, most guys who wear sport coats don't even go hunting or let alone clay shooting.

Last edited:
^
Those coats look nice. I've been marathoning Boardwalk Empire and like the different styles of coats and jackets.

Fold polos, it keeps the shape better. U can hang or fold shirts. I hang them personally

Last edited:
Visited another J. Crew and got more stuff. Got 3 ties at about $15 each and picked up a salt and pepper Harris Tweed jacket for about $180. That was on my to buy list as well.

Scar: I asked about the sale. There is no tentative end date at the moment.

Visited another J. Crew and got more stuff. Got 3 ties at about $15 each and picked up a salt and pepper Harris Tweed jacket for about $180. That was on my to buy list as well.

Which one did you go to?

I checked out Topanga they had nothing.
But I'm a men's large and a 34x30, pretty common sizes

The ones you've been to, they have any obcds?

Which one did you go to?

I checked out Topanga they had nothing.
But I'm a men's large and a 34x30, pretty common sizes

The ones you've been to, they have any obcds?
Topanga is pretty bad. Selections are scarce. I don't go there unless I'm at work,

I went to the Americana yesterday and I'm at the men's store at the Grove today. Pretty healthy selection, even had a few pairs of Chippewa and Red Wing shoes with that discount.

Don't recall seeing ocbds. I went in looking for certain items and was out in 5 mins or so.

Last edited:

Thanks man! I appreciate you checking.

I wonder what'll be left tomorrow, I'm sure I could have them stock locate anything they don't have in my size if I want to bother. Seems like everyone is getting good deals though. :pimp:

Can I proxy that blackwatch suit from someone? 38R for the blazer and I think 32 or 33 for the trousers.

Just sayin' - keep me in mind next time you go to J Crew 8)

I wear it all the time while I carry my double rifle, never go on a Jordan release without it!
either people won't know the utility of it, or you live in a place like me where they do such things and will just assume you do so as well. 

also go shooting, it's fun, find your local outdoor shooting range!

Back
Top Bottom