Dressing Better Vol 2.0

I need to try those out. I was wearing regular polos last summer and did not enjoy sweating.
I need to try those out. I was wearing regular polos last summer and did not enjoy sweating.

the first day i wore one i walked over a mile in july in DC and was surpassed there wasn't much sweat visible...this is coming from someone that used to get botox injections for excess sweating as well...

A lot of their shirts are going up, supposedly the quality of materials is going up. Their linen shirts will be $40 instead of $30, those are summer staples. 8)

Also Michael Bastian is doing another collaboration, for $20 a piece can't go wrong.

A lot of their shirts are going up, supposedly the quality of materials is going up. Their linen shirts will be $40 instead of $30, those are summer staples.
glasses.gif

Also Michael Bastian is doing another collaboration, for $20 a piece can't go wrong.
shirt material was fine (moisture wicking at least) but their slim fit shirts were boxy through the body and a bit long...no real biggie though, just wore them tucked in...

shoulders and sleeves were fine...

i slept on the Bastian ones 
mean.gif
,  but glad to hear they are doing another callabo  

Yep. Dude at counter told me no one cops. Gap is dropping that fit lol.

There was only one Baldwin though. All other skinnys were just dark wash joints. If you/anyone is a 29x30 though, PM me. I'd let y'all cop at cost. Consider it a proxy lol

I don't need my authentic skinnys now that I have Baldwin. (Heads up as Kal stated, bald is far more skinny)

http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/70245792/

http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/30236030/

Anyone have any experiences with a personal closet?^

My girl uses all the closet space and I have no room for my clothes or shoes :smh:

thinking about getting one. opinions?

I have the PAX system, but I really like the one in the first link you posted.

I didn't put them in the wall, it's the Pax (black/brown) with Fevik doors. I have two, my place has a very tiny closet, not even good big enough for clothes, so I just have shoes in there. Girl and I talking about moving in, might have to buy a couple of more. I would link but the website doesn't have the black/brown frame option right now.

Wes- Congrats

japanese denim sewn in china
I bet you're one of those people who think overpriced A.P.C.'s are a good value when they're just $185 Japanese denim sewn in ........................wait for it....China.
You guys cheating yourself with the gap selvedge
laugh.gif

All love tho. Great thread overall
It's $15 tho. Sounds like you're cheating yourself by not getting a pair

Last edited:
It's a good deal but my raw denim easily my favorite and most worn piece in my wardrobe. So I just can't imagine anything other than APC. Wondering if those guys who copped have any other raw denim.

It's all relative no?

$185 for 'top' quality

$15 for 'soso' quality

Evens out IMO.
Bro, if you think A.P.C.'s denim is top quality then you really don't know denim. I'd put it more like A.P.C. is top tier of so-so quality and GAP is middle tier so-so quality. A.P.C.'s are extremely overrated for what you get and this is coming for someone who has worn A.P.C.'s since 2005 and worn out three pairs of NS and one pair of PS in the process.

However, I still wear A.P.C.'s because they tend to fit me well and I'd still buy a pair on steep discount. But calling A.P.C. 'top tier' is a stretch and any true denim enthusiast would tell you the same. GAP selvedge denim for $15 is >>>>>> a pair of A.P.C. denim for $185 as the quality of A.P.C.'s demin fabric is nowhere near $170 greater in quality.

Edit: Misinterpreted Shady's post. The rest of the reply is to SoHoGuy.

Last edited:
I agree, shady.

I want a pair of the Gap denim for an experiment with bleach.

@Marz, right there with you. I love my APCs but they definitely aren't top tier... at all.

Last edited:

the first day i wore one i walked over a mile in july in DC and was surpassed there wasn't much sweat visible...this is coming from someone that used to get botox injections for excess sweating as well...

A lot of their shirts are going up, supposedly the quality of materials is going up. Their linen shirts will be $40 instead of $30, those are summer staples. 8)

The polos in the collection weren't as good as the moisture wicking ones. Jmho

It's all relative no?

$185 for 'top' quality

$15 for 'soso' quality

Evens out IMO.

Bro, if you think A.P.C.'s denim is top quality then you really don't know denim. I'd put it more like A.P.C. is top tier of so-so quality and GAP is middle tier so-so quality. A.P.C.'s are extremely overrated for what you get and this is coming for someone who has worn A.P.C.'s since 2005 and worn out three pairs of NS and one pair of PS in the process.

However, I still wear A.P.C.'s because they tend to fit me well and I'd still buy a pair on steep discount. But calling A.P.C. 'top tier' is a stretch and any true denim enthusiast would tell you the same. GAP selvedge denim for $15 is >>>>>> a pair of A.P.C. denim for $185 as the quality of A.P.C.'s demin fabric is nowhere near $170 greater in quality.

hence the quotes bro.

I don't know squat about raw denim so I was just trying to make a point to dude

It's all relative no?

$185 for 'top' quality

$15 for 'soso' quality

Evens out IMO.

That is what he was saying

hence the quotes bro.

I don't know squat about raw denim so I was just trying to make a point to dude
Sorry man, that was meant to be a combo reply to both you and SoHoGuy. And I may have misinterpreted your reply. I apologize if I came across in a negative manner. I meant my post to be informative from my own experience and opinion. But I certainly wouldn't describe it as evening out.

Last edited:
Wondering if those guys who copped have any other raw denim.

I grabbed 2 pairs obviously because you can't beat $15 for a pair of raws. I also own naked & famous, Edwin and COH. Not expecting much from the Gaps but the fit was damn near perfect on me.

Back
Top Bottom