Dressing Better Vol 2.0

any of my fellow cheap suit brothers, express is doing a sale with various 50% off stuff, plus promo code to get 60 bucks off 200+, i'm trying to be strong cause i'm saving up for a trip to seattle this summer but you can get the plaid photographer suit that people compliment queezy on for 153 shipped right now. 
Btw...today :smile:

Dat white dinner jacket tho...

Thanks mang. Almost didn't cop too..

Adrian your pickups suck. 0/10

tux&dinner jacket are awesome

thanks doe bruh bruh

Yo @Pinoy732  how does that camo jacket from J Crew fit. I have tried the same jacket on the past two times I have been to J Crew. What are you pros and cons?

I love how Boosie is looking semi-respectable in that suit and then he comes out for the press conference wearing a Gucci polo from the 2000's and his dinner-plate Breitling or whatever that ugly thing is. It's like he never skipped a beat. I guess it's a good thing he didn't come out dressed in leather or some garbage.

Anybody know where I can get a pair of Nike Waffle Racer IIIs? Been trying to get the black and brown leather ones for a while but can't find them in my size

any of my fellow cheap suit brothers, express is doing a sale with various 50% off stuff, plus promo code to get 60 bucks off 200+, i'm trying to be strong cause i'm saving up for a trip to seattle this summer but you can get the plaid photographer suit that people compliment queezy on for 153 shipped right now. 

Good looks, repped. Can't decide if I want to grab the vest as well or just stick with the 2-piece suit. I've never worn a 3-piece before? Do you guys think it's worth it?

If you wear suits often I would say yes cause you can mix it up with other suits and patterns, If you're like me I wear a suit MAYBE once a month. Then I wouldn't cop cause I would never get a chance to wear it and it'd just sit in my closet. 

Last edited:

Good looks, repped. Can't decide if I want to grab the vest as well or just stick with the 2-piece suit. I've never worn a 3-piece before? Do you guys think it's worth it?

Get the vest, you can always rock 'em without the suit, check out how I rock mine!

ip2l1x.jpg

Back
Top Bottom