Dressing Better Vol 2.0

This thread is providing the lulz today.

That Kanye spread is interesting, to say the least. I wonder what are some of your thoughts.

according to the only boat shoes on boats, only basketball sneakers on the court, designer kicks while designing, and desert boots only in the desert logic, one can only like and wear anything from that line if he has fathered a child with kim kardashian. i'll wait for others who did buy from the line to reply though.

When you said what you said last year about the fashion industry and your frustration with it, did your phone ring after that? 
It did move the needle. Only positive came from it. Maybe I'm not as good friends as I could have been with the Saint Laurent designer. And now I don't get the red-and-black versions of the white-and-black pants that are in stores, or whatever I would have got as a musician. But other than that, that communication was real. Alexander Wang made sure that I was able to go to a Balenciaga show, and I was never allowed to do that before because I was a celebrity. Listen to what I'm saying—me, as Kanye West: I guarantee you, I'm more than 50 percent responsible for every men's shoe that they sell. Me, the singular person. More than 50 percent responsible for every Balenciaga shoe they sell. And they would say, "You can't come to the show, because you are a celebrity." But all honesty, no ego, I have a level of influence, and I have a level of respect for the designers. And we move   product on that Barneys floor. 

From the Kanye interview for Gq. Lolz

Last edited:
Bought a Black Slim Fit from Banana Republic. Quality not bad. Getting the bottoms tapered a lil more.

Last edited:
according to the only boat shoes on boats, only basketball sneakers on the court, designer kicks while designing, and desert boots only in the desert logic, one can only like and wear anything from that line if he has fathered a child with kim kardashian. i'll wait for others who did buy from the line to reply though.

Just gotta be smashing FF bra, 0 waist, fat booty yambs, then you can wear.

Last edited:
Anyone have Indochino coupon/promo codes they would be willing to lend me? Would really appreciate it.

mean.gif
why didn't you cop last week..

If another pops up, i'll PM you again mang
I know man, my bad. 

Thanks I appreciate it.

When you said what you said last year about the fashion industry and your frustration with it, did your phone ring after that? 
It did move the needle. Only positive came from it. Maybe I'm not as good friends as I could have been with the Saint Laurent designer. And now I don't get the red-and-black versions of the white-and-black pants that are in stores, or whatever I would have got as a musician. But other than that, that communication was real. Alexander Wang made sure that I was able to go to a Balenciaga show, and I was never allowed to do that before because I was a celebrity. Listen to what I'm saying—me, as Kanye West: I guarantee you, I'm more than 50 percent responsible for every men's shoe that they sell. Me, the singular person. More than 50 percent responsible for every Balenciaga shoe they sell. And they would say, "You can't come to the show, because you are a celebrity." But all honesty, no ego, I have a level of influence, and I have a level of respect for the designers. And we move  product on that Barneys floor. 

From the Kanye interview for Gq. Lolz
Y'all copped for this reason right?

I'm not alone on this...right ? :nerd:

The whole kanyé interview is comedy you really can't take him seriously he thinks to highly of himself and acts like he says and does all the most thought provoking things and Lolz at the balenciaga part I don't remember him rocking the pleateds which always sold out he gets partial credit for the plain red sneakers and some of the hype that goes with the arenas but other designer shoes are selling well which he doesn't have an influence on the loubs,common projects the gats, the SLP's that look like 1s etc..,

I like Uniqlo's black jeans
smile.gif
The slim-fit tapered?  Love the fit of them, I have them in stone too.
Yep!
Can you boys link this on the webstore?
These are the ones I was referring to - not sure if Scars is referring to these as well though.

http://www.uniqlo.com/us/product/me...28444.html#09|/men/bottoms/jeans/skinny-fit/|
Damn, I thought we had something in common. 
frown.gif

I'm talking about these:

http://www.uniqlo.com/us/product/men-stretch-slim-fit-tapered-color-jeans-128472.html#09-033-034

Here's a pic of me wearing them:

Any chance you or someone else who owns a pair can give me the leg opening size on these? Thanks man.

7 inches, own a pair of the blue ones and I recently just taper my thin finn nudies to match those uniqlo leg opening. So I measure it myself to know, but I wear a 34/34 so might be different for your size.

The whole kanyé interview is comedy you really can't take him seriously he thinks to highly of himself and acts like he says and does all the most thought provoking things and Lolz at the balenciaga part I don't remember him rocking the pleateds which always sold out he gets partial credit for the plain red sneakers and some of the hype that goes with the arenas but other designer shoes are selling well which he doesn't have an influence on the loubs,common projects the gats, the SLP's that look like 1s etc..,
When will he refer to himself in a 3rd person form like the Rock though?

He makes catchy songs here and there but I can't stand him anymore. Used to rock with the dude hardcore because I was able to relate....back then we wore Technomarine and Jordans :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom