Dressing Better Vol 2.0

The entire GQ collection looks like something... from the Gap
sick.gif
QFT. Passing on everything for now.
Jawnz definitely looked better in the preview. Think I might just go to the store tomorrow morning. 

The entire GQ collection looks like something... from the Gap :x

Word preview had everything looking good, gap website killed the noise real quick with their pics. I'm gonna wait till tomorrow to check store before I fully judge.

Last edited:
Yep going to the store to check it out. With regular JE denim I'm a 29 and had to size down one. Not sure how the gap ones fit.

like sohoguy said, the pics on the website make the items look terrible. i have my eye on a couple things, so will have to venture to the store to see them in person before i decide to buy or not.

i know it's not DB but any chance you brehs can like this pic to help my niece become the next cover model who will also be in an Old Navy ad

Thanks brehs
Shes ahead by 3 votes only. Contest ends today. Just click like.

Last edited:
those going into the gap tmrw hope you all reserved your je hoodies.  just called the south coast location cause i wasn't able to reserve the items i wanted online, and the dude said their whole stock is already placed on hold and best bet is to get there when the store opens.  heavily debating ordering online now

The collab seems to be on par with their normal offering but at a higher price. There normal stuff is always on sale and this won't see a discount until they are ready to clear it out. Their normal customer won't be buying this stuff.IMHO

I don't usually post in this thread so this might have already been said but for anybody who ordered that gap gq stuff and still has there welcome email for 25% from gap just give them a call and they will apply the discount to your order :pimp:

Just copped da je pullover for 56 including tax and shipping :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom