Dressing Better Vol 2.0

good info guise pinoy732 pinoy732 and sarteaga0408 sarteaga0408

i've always wanted to get the MAB experience, but was considering it for my wedding tuxedo. i may just hold off on the bespoke option until i can at least get fitted in person. i was hoping to find something in SF this weekend, but the only bespoke shops i could find (at least the ones i'm familiar with) were beckett & robb and indochino. are there any recommendations from you bay area cats? :nerd:

Last edited:
good info guise pinoy732 pinoy732 and sarteaga0408 sarteaga0408

i've always wanted to get the MAB experience, but was considering it for my wedding tuxedo. i may just hold off on the bespoke option until i can at least get fitted in person. i was hoping to find something in SF this weekend, but the only bespoke shops i could find (at least the ones i'm familiar with) were beckett & robb and indochino. are there any recommendations from you bay area cats? :nerd:

Both Beckett & Robb and Indo are MTM not bespoke though.

I would consider Thick as Thieves, MTM but seems to have a very good selection and the TaT will measure himself if you are in the LA area.

Collarless blazer will have you looking like a hotel bell boy
f146924bbaaf11376df1e185b982c6a1.gif

Welp, maybe back to drawing board 
roll.gif

Well my to be wife doesn't want me to wear a classic suit cause thats "basic" and everyone does that. Plus she's gonna be in traditional indian attire. I was suppose to get traditional to but moms forgot to bring mine on her trip to india this summer 
laugh.gif

Well my to be wife doesn't want me to wear a classic suit cause thats "basic" and everyone does that. Plus she's gonna be in traditional indian attire. I was suppose to get traditional to but moms forgot to bring mine on her trip to india this summer :lol:

Do a shawl collar tuxedo in a dark midnight blue.

How much are you looking to spend
200-400 on the coat?

Well my to be wife doesn't want me to wear a classic suit cause thats "basic" and everyone does that. Plus she's gonna be in traditional indian attire. I was suppose to get traditional to but moms forgot to bring mine on her trip to india this summer 
laugh.gif
Do a shawl collar tuxedo in a dark midnight blue.
Do you recommend a particular brand? I'm going to wear a Blue tux with a shawl collar for the reception.- From Suit Supply

Last edited:
The homie @Brovsko hit me up the other week and put me on to a brand he has started, which for men, deals primarily with silk pocket squares, R.Culturi. The designs for his offerings were put together by artists from all over the world which results in very unique pieces. After chatting for a bit, he reached out and asked if would be interested in collaborating with R.Culturi, to which I most assuredly agreed.

This past weekend, the squares arrived and I must say the quality of the silk is definitely impressive.

Today I decided to roll with the "Knight's Move" PS as seen below.

Def peep his site and support the entrepreneurial NTer spirit

http://www.rculturi.com/
Thank you, Adrian, for the shout out.

Indeed, R. Culturi is a concept I've been developing for over a year and just launched a few months ago in order to do something different in men's and women's wear. We curate a collection of accessories that are designed by artists from different countries and cities around the world in a bid to understand how culture and geography influence art and fashion. It also makes for some damn cool designs!

Each pocket square is made from start to finish in Como, Italy and we work very diligently to ensure the best possible fabric, print, and finishing quality. 

We've launched with 5 men's designs which you can find here. Please also have a look at our About Us page and Blog to better understand the concept behind the brand. 

In order to spread the NT love, I've created a coupon code for anyone who frequents this thread to receive 15% off their order. U.S. shipping is also free of charge. Use discount code NIKETALK at checkout to claim this promotion on any order from our collection of pocket squares.

And a few photos for your viewing pleasure:

- Brovsko

but Wes, get the two zip man. four just don't look right.

Idk man looks dope to me. 2 zip is cleaner so I'll more than likely go with that

Made a short trip to Nashville last weekend and picked up a few fedoras from Goorin Bros

""The Doctor"

Damn if I would have known they were in Nashville I would have stopped by there to peep in person. Ordered The Doctor too, hopefully it'll look right on me.

Anybody cop the Chesterfield coat from Uniqlo this season? Eyeing the camel one but they size in S-M-L and I'm stuck between sizes..

Uniqlo seriously killing me with how long restocks take for pullover hoodies. Desperately need some basic pullovers but don't want hm/american apparel and don't feel like going for the JE level equivalent. Although that rue hoodie in both colorways is looking tough.

Super stoked it's getting to leather weather. This jacket and my motto getting mad love in the rotation already

Really hoping a TOJ leather ma1 pops up in my size but din't have much hopes. The Supreme from last season I think it was nice but doubt I could find a small for a reasonable price.

All uniqlo today. Definitely gonna take the leg opening in on these jeans it's a little sloppy right now.

just an FYI, you better lurk the internet heavy.

you aren't far off in my size and the day a TOJ leather ma-1 pops up, no hesitation will be seen.

Anybody cop the Chesterfield coat from Uniqlo this season? Eyeing the camel one but they size in S-M-L and I'm stuck between sizes..

I would highly suggest checking out this coat in person, I deleted the pics I took but that coat is a POS, Adrian you have the pic I sent by any chance?

Jcrew/Club Monaco is a better option by far

Anyone gonna pick up the olive or burgundy JE villain today? Thinking about getting my first one but can't pick a color. Both are too nice lol

Back
Top Bottom