Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Lot of you cats going to be tight 3 years from now when this fad is done.
Going to look at your closets and see all the money blown on heels that you won't wear no more.
Classic sillhouette, new demographic. Even Ye and all the other hypebeasts from the blogsphere were late. To know where fashion is usually headed before it reaches your favorite rappers video or IG; just wander the streets of Paris (real Paris, outside of fashion weeks), Cape Town, Oslo, etc.. And see real functional, purposeful pieces. 

hey guys.... going to a wedding and i need suggestions on a shirt, tie and pocket square combo. i'm going navy for the suit. please help.

Got a job interview on Weds and in dire need of a suit. With such short notice I dont really have much to spend ( I'd say around $150-200). Is there anything that I can get in this range?

@Picasso Swerve

I tried on the Zara MA-1 earlier today and thought it was a great fit. I'd recommend sizing up to anyone else.

I was actually impressed with a lot of their outerwear, but not at retail.
laugh.gif

Last edited:
The Uniqlo Chi store is really nice, they did a great job with the layout. It was jam packed with people which was understandable but other than that I was really impressed. The quality is pretty solid on everything given the price points they have. I never ordered anything from Uniqlo because I've always wanted to try the stuff on first. Ended up copping 2 shirts and 2 pairs of selvedge denim. I definitely will be in there regularly. 

Last edited:
does john elliot site ever go on sale? 

black friday or cyber monday sale?

doing everything in my power not to pay full price for the hooded villain. 

Last edited:
^ not sure if they do sales but you can get 10% off with email signup. i think atrium, revolve clothing and other retailers discount their stuff around the holiday season

I know some of yall here wanted some of the GAP x GQ pieces...

coupon code MAJOR takes 40% off. still lots of sizes left

gap.com
Thanks! 

Some of the stuff I ordered got cancelled, but they shot over a 10% coupon which stacked on top of the 40% (Don't forget to use ebates for extra 8%CB). I ended up re-ordering everything + even more items and total came out cheaper than my first order. Just an FYI if you guys had the same issue. 

I also ended up with 2 $125 off per $250 coupons which may come in handy this coming holiday. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom