Dressing Better Vol 2.0

My CP chelseas arrived today 
pimp.gif
 Shoutout to whoever convinced me to go with the CP's, I think it was @Hennessy

Picked the right size (41) and they fit perfectly. Went to the city to hang with a friend and within just a few minutes of walking the boots felt like I'd worn them many times before. No break in required, very comfortable right away.

2 people came up to me to ask what brand they were 
pimp.gif
 Definitely an eye-catcher, I don't see chelsea boots very often around here.

Last edited:
I mean with it being crepe, I'd hope they would require no break in lol

Solid pick up
The ankle support is also very soft and comfortable compared to other boots. I have disproportionately wide ankles for my foot size so in many cases I have issues with the ankle support of leather boots/dress shoes. That's more what I was referring to in regards to breaking them in.

The vast majority of my leather dress shoes/boots I've had to take to a cobbler to widen the ankle area.

I still, to this day, and despite numerous friends owning pairs, don't see the appeal of the CP Chelsea. Too bulbous, not a fan of crepe soles... Hedi 30/40 or bust, IMO.

My CP chelseas arrived today :pimp:  Shoutout to whoever convinced me to go with the CP's, I think it was @Hennessy

Picked the right size (41) and they fit perfectly. Went to the city to hang with a friend and within just a few minutes of walking the boots felt like I'd worn them many times before. No break in required, very comfortable right away.
2 people came up to me to ask what brand they were :pimp:  Definitely an eye-catcher, I don't see chelsea boots very often around here.

Those jeans tho

I still, to this day, and despite numerous friends owning pairs, don't see the appeal of the CP Chelsea. Too bulbous, not a fan of crepe soles... Hedi 30/40 or bust, IMO.

This.

Crepe soles on chelesea's remind me of lunargrand x cole haan shoes just doesn't look right.

I think the SLP Hedi are the nicest but they definitely aren't for me. I'm still a lil too gutter for all of that but I'm trying to be more classy. Can't be running these streets in heels, word to Diego. I just got my Kent Wang tie in the other day :pimp:

Congratulations on your swag upgrade Belgium Belgium . You made the right decision. By my own accounts, you'll be receiving invitations for extramarital affairs in no time :smokin Prosper young man!

Last edited:
My CP chelseas arrived today :pimp:  Shoutout to whoever convinced me to go with the CP's, I think it was @Hennessy

2 people came up to me to ask what brand they were :pimp:  Definitely an eye-catcher, I don't see chelsea boots very often around here.

Nice :smokin Those concrete jeans gotta go though.

I'm still a lil too gutter for all of that

Dead.

SLP is the holy grail of boots but I don't feel comfortable spending €685 on them right now.

The CP's look a bit more casual and I intend to wear them a lot so comfort was also my primary concern.

As for the jeans, I'm aware they're not for everybody. I stick to plain colors for the most part but I do like an eccentric piece on occasion, something unique. That's my guilty pleasure pair 
laugh.gif

For what it's worth they get complimented frequently when I'm wearing them out shopping in the bigger cities. Some people love them, some people don't.

I'm not gonna argue if someone dislikes them, I respect and understand that opinion.

At the end of the day I think what matters most is how much you personally enjoy something.

Last edited:
I wish I could've spent that much on em
laugh.gif
I had a look at the US prices. Yikes 
laugh.gif

Living in a country right next to France has its benefits.

I had to do a lot of searching to find a european retailer for the CP chelseas. You'd expect them to be more common given the fact they're made in Italy. Ended up getting them for around €390. Pretty good deal I think, international retailers had them for well over €500. Might as well cop SLPs at that point.

Y'all are winning when it comes to electronics though. My iPhone 5 16gb was €800. The bigger memory options go up to €1100. 
sick.gif
 When my friend went to the US a while back he bought a bunch of unlocked iphones there and flipped them for large profits when he came back 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

My CP chelseas arrived today 
pimp.gif
 Shoutout to whoever convinced me to go with the CP's, I think it was @Hennessy

2 people came up to me to ask what brand they were 
pimp.gif
 Definitely an eye-catcher, I don't see chelsea boots very often around here.
those jeans 
sick.gif

I mean with it being crepe, I'd hope they would require no break in lol

Solid pick up
The ankle support is also very soft and comfortable compared to other boots. I have disproportionately wide ankles for my foot size so in many cases I have issues with the ankle support of leather boots/dress shoes. That's more what I was referring to in regards to breaking them in.
The vast majority of my leather dress shoes/boots I've had to take to a cobbler to widen the ankle area.

In late with "cankles" joke.

Back
Top Bottom