Dressing Better Vol 2.0

I spill beer / liquor and step in potholes with my boots, is that gutter or nah?

If you have to ask then the answer is most definitely no, that's not gutter.

laugh.gif

fam said im too "gutter" i only wear common projects chelsea boots. 

lmao

Last edited:
Only an elitist pretender would correct my spelling of gutter by referencing a rap album from 2008. You 90s babies slay me :lol:

Some Adidas with Nike shorts in a forest this past weekend. That's right... "Adidas and Nike shorts", I'm a known perpetrator, beleedat. The sun was shining but I just wanted to wear a black beanie. This is life. Pit is highly trained and I just snuffed out a Newport on some crepe soles in the rain. Now y'all finished or y'all done?

boul more gutta den a mug right there

You look like the type of cat to name your dog Betsy or some other weak ish :rolleyes

lmao. you look real gutter fam hiking through the woods

Last edited:
Whats good with Oxfords.. I have every color from Uniqlo :lol: looking to faze them out and purchase better quality oxfords.. do they make non-iron OCBD ?
Switched over to Taylor stitch. Fits my body a bit better and way higher quality.

I'm just trying to break the preconceptions.

Also I swear the bird house on the lawn of Adrian's parents house was more spacious than my prior place of dwelling.

This is all jokes, but if you want to continue to crack jokes on the hood rich I'll be a good sport.

Last edited:

I'm just trying to break the preconceptions.

Also I swear the bird house on the lawn of Adrian's parents house was more spacious than my prior place of dwelling.

This is all jokes, but if you want to continue to crack jokes on the hood rich I'll be a good sport.
I keep my birds laced famb

FWM Paraquet one time

its all good fam.. haha

even you bully isn't gutter. she's smiling. 

on the real though...your dog is a beauty.

mine would eat it though 

Last edited:
^That's gotta be a male just looking at the head/chest. How much he weigh? Coco is like 60-70 lbs and yeah she's really not gutter at all :rofl: She's a sweetie. She never barks and pretty much ignores other dogs except for other pitbulls.

Back
Top Bottom