Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Who cares if it's better? All he had to do was have a tie on to follow the rule. Someone said it might've been a rule passed from ownership.

Then fine him like they do for everything else, missed/late meetings, missed treatment etc... benching for that is laughable.

I want to dress better. I am 22 I do love to wear your regular casual look I love sneakers, but I want to dress better. I want to wear desert boots nice fitted jeans and a top that looks good and clean long sleeved preferred. Can you guys recommend me something. thanks all. 

Looking for a black and/or navy turtleneck similar to the one Cam got benched for wearing.

Any suggestions?

I am purchasing a suit real soon and I have a question about tapering the pants.

What do you guys usually taper your pants to?

I have a size 9.5 foot and I am thinking of tapering the pants to 7 inches.  Does that seem to extreme?  

I am purchasing a suit real soon and I have a question about tapering the pants.
What do you guys usually taper your pants to?

I have a size 9.5 foot and I am thinking of tapering the pants to 7 inches.  Does that seem to extreme?  

I dont think that's too extreme but you should pin them and or check out some pants in real life to see. I'm 5'9 about 175 with size 9 shoes and most of my suits and dress pants are in the 7"-7.25" range.

What are you guys carrying your suits in when you travel? Looking for a suit/garment bag for the future.

I use Wally Bag garment bags for travel. Not only for suits but for pressed shirts and jeans that I don't want to fold in a duffle or suitcase.

Let me know if you need more advice on them. I kinda goofed with the one I ordered but realized after traveling.

Sup guys - Any recommendations as to where I can find a topcoat, preferably in wool or wool/cashmere blend?

I've already taken a look at Club Monaco, BR, and J.Crew. The stores I mentioned are around my price range and looking to pull the trigger if there's a good promo going on. It's not so much the collection but rather I'm looking for something with a shorter back length that's closer to 32". I'm already short to begin with lol.

Last edited:
Anyone here sell their clothes online and take returns?

For example, if a buyer said a shirt doesn't fit correctly, etc.

No, I always post measurements for that exact reason. 
True, my brother sold a pair of pants to some dude on Reddit.

He got the pants, but complained that the color was darker/almost black than the dark navy in the listing. He said he'd pay return shipping and my brother was cool with it.

I asked him why he would take the return now that he lost ~$10 initial shipping cost.

Last edited:
New job alert :smokin starting the 27th. Casual wear, so I'm in the market for at least a new pair of boots that will give me comfort to the commute and office.

Suggestions?

[emoji]128175[/emoji]

If you have a Nordstrom rack near you, you can see if there any pairs of red wings or wolverines. People find deals on them. Never found anything good at my location though.

Back
Top Bottom