Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Wassup guys. My apologies if this is the wrong thread.

Reeeeeeeely feelin the tracksuits KITH dropping this Friday. But I'm pretty sure pricetag won't be so nice.

Anyone know any less expensive alternatives to some classy lookin tracksuits? Thanks fellas.

wrong thread
[/quote

My apologies.
Don't listen to them bro.

You're good in here. Dudes are talking about acid wash jeans with elastic on the waist and zippers on the ankle. You're good. 

Ask again with photo examples of what you're looking for.

You're good in here. Dudes are talking about acid wash jeans with elastic on the waist and zippers on the ankle. You're good. 

Haha I appreciate that my dude. Rep. 

And yeah of course, shoulda included pics.

Anyone know of anything similar to these tracksuits? They drop tomorrow on KITH but I know price will be steep. 

Jose travkcsiits are very New Jersey lol. Never shopped at Bergdoff Goodman so I have no desire for their branding on product. Wood cop if blank

Gotta go to mid week evening wedding next week, any ideas for attire? Don't know if I want to buy a suit because I wear one abt once every 2 years plus I'm not looking to spend a ton. Any advice is appreciated, thanks guys.

Gotta go to mid week evening wedding next week, any ideas for attire? Don't know if I want to buy a suit because I wear one abt once every 2 years plus I'm not looking to spend a ton. Any advice is appreciated, thanks guys.
Everyone needs at least one suit. What if you have a job interview, sudden funeral to attend, etc?

Go to Jos A Bank or Men's Wearhouse, and cop a cheap (but versatile wool) grey or navy suit. Make sure it fits within a budget you're willing to pay for. $150-250 should do you.

Then take it to a tailor and tell then you want to get the pants hemmed and tapered, waist taken in if need be, and jacket slimmed if it's boxy. Should run you between $15-60 depending where you go.

Last edited:
not sure what your price range is but can always try H&M

http://www.hm.com/us/product/66878?article=66878-A&cm_vc=SEARCH

Or if you want a color option these are nice
https://www.urbanoutfitters.com/sho...k-pant?category=latest-mens-fashion&color=045

Looking for some nice classy Polo's for work this summer. Is J. Crew my best bet? I have a few from last season that i like. But was thinking about uniqlo but online reviews say sizing is strange and its a solid hour drive to the closest uniqlo for me.

Last edited:

Everyone needs at least one suit. What if you have a job interview, sudden funeral to attend, etc?

Go to Jos A Bank or Men's Wearhouse, and cop a cheap (but versatile wool) grey or navy suit. Make sure it fits within a budget you're willing to pay for. $150-250 should do you.

Then take it to a tailor and tell then you want to get the pants hemmed and tapered, waist taken in if need be, and jacket slimmed if it's boxy. Should run you between $15-60 depending where you go.
I have a suit I usually wear for those type of occasions but I just wanted something new for the wedding 

Got two pairs of Meermin shoes and I couldn't be happier. Never had a pair of formal shoes look this good and with this quality.
I got a pair of plain black oxfords and a pair of brown brogue oxfords. I'm looking to get a couple loafers, a blucher and a monk strap down the line.

Has anyone bought the belts and shoe trees and are they worth the price?
Makes sense to me since the belts colors will match the shoes and the shoe trees will help the shoes last long but I just wanted some feedback before pulling the trigger later on.

These shoes have also made be reconsider my suits. I need to pair these with some good suits but that's a project for another time :lol:

Last edited:

Haha I appreciate that my dude. Rep. 

And yeah of course, shoulda included pics.

Anyone know of anything similar to these tracksuits? They drop tomorrow on KITH but I know price will be steep. 

RF just got some major respect from me for using Chrissy as his model :lol: :pimp:

Got two pairs of Meermin shoes and I couldn't be happier. Never had a pair of formal shoes look this good and with this quality.
I got a pair of plain black oxfords and a pair of brown brogue oxfords. I'm looking to get a couple loafers, a blucher and a monk strap down the line.

Makes sense to me since the belts colors will match the shoes and the shoe trees will help the shoes last long but I just wanted some feedback before pulling the trigger later on.

These shoes have also made be reconsider my suits. I need to pair these with some good suits but that's a project for another time
laugh.gif
Pics of the Meermin shoes?

Stopped coming in here when I realized I was spending all my money trying to keep up.:lol:

Been a while though. I actually started throwing together my own small lapel pins.

Recent fits:

I just realized Meermin is in Spain and I'm heading there for my birthday. This will not end well.

Gonna be in Barcelona. Are there any Meermin spots other than the one in Madrid?

Last edited:

These shoes have also made be reconsider my suits. I need to pair these with some good suits but that's a project for another time
laugh.gif
I copped the chestnut belt when I picked up their chestnut double monk straps. It's a beautiful belt. The color obviously matches perfectly, but the quality isn't the best. I've owned mine for just under a couple of years now and I'm in need of a replacement.

Back
Top Bottom