Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Not sure what you would expect at the price point. That said uniqlo is definitely better quality than h&m by far

Idk about the lagging but in general their site sucks.

Other sites work normal for me, I go to their site and I click on something and either nothing happens or it it happens 10-20 seconds later. Was frustrating since I wanted to do some quick gift ordering.

Not sure what you would expect at the price point. That said uniqlo is definitely better quality than h&m by far
I don't expect a lot really, I'm just baffled at the amount of people here praising Uniqlo's quality like it was high fashion quality or something LOL

It's all about price with Uniqlo. Plus they tend to have great designs for the most part. Nothing too gawdly like HM. Only negative thing about them is their sizing

what are some good skinny type jeans that look good with sneakers...like jordan 1s, etc

saw some people talking about Abercrombie Felix....anyone have these? If so, how are they?

Last edited:
Uniqlo's clothing looks like you wear their clothes for a year and after that throw them in the garbage It's like H&M

Quality at Uniqlo blows H&M out the water.

I love their polos. I still have 2013 polos from Uniqlo. They survived many swampy summers in Houston and washes. I wearing a pair of their Skinny Taper Jeans right now. They are my favorite pair, I just wish they came in longer inseams.

I don't expect a lot really, I'm just baffled at the amount of people here praising Uniqlo's quality like it was high fashion quality or something LOL

I would like to see you post examples of people in here comparing the quality to high fashion brands. high fashion doesn’t always mean high quality anyway, maybe high prices.

I would like to see you post examples of people in here comparing the quality to high fashion brands. high fashion doesn’t always mean high quality anyway, maybe high prices.

So you saying you want me to shift through 3417 pages to find all of the examples? LOL

Let's just say this the amount of people who are saying uniqlo has good quality is a lot. Is that better?

Woah dere!

$200 for some chinos? Sheeeeeeeeeeeeet.

Check out Banana Republic, I like their chinos. Buy 4-5 so you can rotate and get longer life out of each.

thanks for the suggestions man. I was hoping to stay away from mall brands like BR, or Zara. I Prefer something designer.

Yeah, nobody is praising Uniqlo like that... don't know what mans is talking about. It also is far better than H&M.

On a side note: I was out at a club for the first time in ages and every other dude had on Chelsea boots. But they looked like the same... like some cheap H&M joints. Very ugly pointy looking joints. It just really stood out to me.

Never understood the stigma with chelsea boots. Very clean and simple boot overall with the right outfit.

Chelsea boots are pretty dependent on the shape though... SLP/Common Projects/New Republic Man are all really well shaped and look great, but some of these bootleg brand/H&M type joints just look poor in general regardless of the outfit.

The Reiss FW2017 lookbook converted me on Chelsea boots.

They are incredibly versatile, but I want a pair in dark gray suede w/ black rubber soles. The closest was CPs, but are no longer made.

Anybody got meermin jodhpur boots? Just saw that they got some in snuff suede. Wondering how the shape is in person

Jacket recommendations? Classy, semi professional look. Need one for work. Dress code is business casual. Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom