Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Could never do any Chelsea besides SLP.

Their shape is literally perfect for my aesthetic.

Have been holding out for chained harness boots for the longest but my impatience is going to make me settle for the regular leather harness pair.
Pics?

What color/s are your MA-1 bomber jackets?

I have them in black and navy, not sure if I can pull off olive.

These 2 below are my go-to jackets for work. (Business casual as well. Engineering firm though so I’m usually the best dressed dude in there :lol:) both of these are Ralph Lauren:

C335BDA6-6FF3-4D0D-AFB2-A57EA42E0C9F.jpeg

2DC3895C-06F1-46C5-A97F-18450E0D2FEB.jpeg

You know the name of these or have a link?

You know the name of these or have a link?

Olive one is Caldwell quilted bomber navy one is brooks quilted car coat. Both are from Ralph Lauren from about 4-5 years ago so it may be hard to find the exact style. I think they had both in navy black and olive

Anyone familiar with Thursday Boot co. ?

I actually wear a pair of their boots as my daily beaters. They've held up well so far; I just hate lacing them up/taking them off every day because of the lacing system (skipped on the Chelseas since I already have a pair of SEF Chelseas for going out) :lol: Really wish they had a side zip or something. For $200 they're damn good though. I've had Wolverine 1000 miles before, and the shape on these are a lot less clunky looking. Also the perfect boots to wear in bad weather/ on long walks because of the rubber sole. I walk 10-20 mins at a time throughout the day in them with minimal soreness (I always experience soreness in dress shoes/boots because of my wide feet)

Have the sand pair and love them. Just bought the black pair today. For the price point you're not getting anything better.

I can vouch for Thursday boots. Have a pair of black Captains and they've been great so far. Good quality for a sub $200 boot.

Yeah, nobody is praising Uniqlo like that... don't know what mans is talking about. It also is far better than H&M.

On a side note: I was out at a club for the first time in ages and every other dude had on Chelsea boots. But they looked like the same... like some cheap H&M joints. Very ugly pointy looking joints. It just really stood out to me.
so your at the club checking out other dudes ?

I know it might be a longshot, but does anyone know which polo this is?

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    360.4 KB · Views: 45
Glad Thursday boots got brought up. Been eyeing their boots.

For the ppl with a pair, What model do you guys have?

Back
Top Bottom