Dressing Better Vol 2.0

I bought a pair last summer and I love them. The lunarlon insole is nice.

Those are chill, but I was referring to these.

converse-cons-one-star-cc-sage-elsesser-blog-02.jpg

How are the supima tees? TTS? I’ve been looking to stock up on some decent quality tees.

Yeah, I would say so.

I like them considering they're $10/tee. Maybe a tad on the thin side. Super soft and comfortable though.

In b4 one of the regulars recommends CP Achilles.

Nah, I'd say you can't go wrong with some leather Stan Smiths. I'm partial to the flat OG tongue releases over the puffier new versions (see pics below), but no matter what you can't go wrong with em.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
hqdefault.jpg

Kind of random since this post was about the shoes themselves, but does anyone know of any sweatpant brands that are tapered like the pic above?

I don't want joggers with a cuff, just want "slim fit" sweatpants

Kind of random since this post was about the shoes themselves, but does anyone know of any sweatpant brands that are tapered like the pic above?

I don't want joggers with a cuff, just want "slim fit" sweatpants

Get Nike running or soccer pants. Or Adidas Tiro. Both have a pretty aggressive taper at the ankle.

What are these? So clean. Style, colorway — all that.

It was a collab that went under the radar.

Nawzlew Nawzlew The color and leather quality is a bit different too. Plus the one star on the back is in black, not white.

The pair on NDC is still a good alternative.

Bought a blazer to wear in the spring. I’ll wear it with a striped t-shirt underneath. Also bought a slim faux leather motorcycle jacket. Need some nice skinny/slim jeans now.
The key is to go shopping with a female. Went with this co-worker chic and she picked out all the clothes

Bought a blazer to wear in the spring. I’ll wear it with a striped t-shirt underneath. Also bought a slim faux leather motorcycle jacket. Need some nice skinny/slim jeans now.
The key is to go shopping with a female. Went with this co-worker chic and she picked out all the clothes

No offence to you man but I generally avoid buying anything faux leather. If it’s for your beliefs and anti animal cruelty then that’s definitely your choice and leather can be expensive. In the past week though, I was able to score two leather jackets that are genuine sheepskin for $29.99 a piece. I was shocked myself at the price because the retail was $375 regular and it’s pretty butter soft leather. Obviously for $29.99, I bought one and a back up once one gets worn out. It wasn’t even like they were dead ugly or an outlandish color. Pretty classic looking biker leather jackets by Massimo Dutti.

03382039-7C15-4B6C-A287-E0D83E08BD0C.jpeg EB7906A3-EF5B-4CDD-A450-FB19CD0394A4.jpeg 548BBDFB-A831-4548-8256-7F4C4C38DDEA.jpeg 1F0D9484-BDEE-4396-A368-268885A8BFFA.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom