Dressing Better Vol 2.0

what i copped :smokin
P4956_1.jpg

P4901_1.jpg

I heard the suit supply stuff was just ... Ok.

Like you can't get suit separates or something?

But the ties and shoes are good deals.

True?

they bumped their prices a little but the overall selection was really good imo
a lot of different stuff and thats in one of the most popular sizes (40r)
i liked maybe like 5 or 6 different ones and narrowed it down to those 2

i really wanted some navy trousers in their traveler fabric but only saw some mid grey ones but was already sold out

the ties are a great deal... 5 for 60

im really trying to mix in more classic menswear more in to my wardrobe
i've pretty much exhausted the jeans and boots look and want to switch it up more now

If you're buying a SuitSupply suit, the pants are 6" drop from the jacket.

Example: You cop a size 40R suit, so the pants that come with it will be size 34.
It's annoying only if you don't fit 34" pants.
For the most part, the sizing works out for people.

Personally, I've almost fully converted to Spier & Mackay.
I prefer it for various reasons: non-functional suit jacket buttons, can cop suit separates, get adjustments done, etc.

Not in love... The restock was minimal last sale and only done once... Prices are a little sketchy

Hey guys - have my wedding coming up in May and was looking for recommendations on where to get a tux from. Budget is $1,000. Will check out suitsupply but any other spots to check out in a similar price range?

Who makes decent loafers or drivers that don’t look like Dad shoes? I got a site over in Paris that’s good for when they have a sale but damn I can’t find any decent dress shoes that don’t look like a 55+ year old would rock

^ what brands are you currently looking at that look like dad shoes? Most if not all of the more establish brands will have loafers. I have a mix of Baudoin&lange, Alden, and Carmina and they don’t look like dad shoes imo

Who makes decent loafers or drivers that don’t look like Dad shoes? I got a site over in Paris that’s good for when they have a sale but damn I can’t find any decent dress shoes that don’t look like a 55+ year old would rock
I don't know about the quality but nee republic man makes a pair

Hey guys - have my wedding coming up in May and was looking for recommendations on where to get a tux from. Budget is $1,000. Will check out suitsupply but any other spots to check out in a similar price range?

I got mine from suit supply and I couldn’t have been happier. You’ll come in under $1000 after alterations. I’ve worn my tux 3 other occasions after the wedding so far too

I like David Archy... Grab all different assortment... Their fast dry feel like going commando in the humid summer

Back
Top Bottom