Dressing better

That's an enormously wide tie.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by eeBS7eez

For those that no longer stray too far from dressing better/general. i seem to be in the same position as a lot of people here: we're getting older and dressing smarter, but do not want to let go of our sneakers. i still like to wear mine all the time, and surprisingly no one seems to be pointing out the fact that i'm wearing af1s most days

I'm about this. Work in music so I don't have to suit up daily. Just keep it fresh + clean and make sure my Nike's is mean. 
I see homie flossing that Black & Yellow money up there! HA! 

Can anyone recommend any casual chinos or khakis? I plan on breaking them out with a polo and some boat shoes. Pictorals would be great. Thanks in advance fam.

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

Originally Posted by damn its me

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

2 for 40? I'm there son. Good looking out. I'll stop at H&M afterwards and see what they have, but you're right about the quality, so I won't be expecting much.
On another note, what are some good shoes to rock with chinos (besides boat shoes) this summer? I know desert boots are, but I have a feeling it's gonna a bit too hot out here in cali to walk around in them.
If you're in San Fran/ Bay area....
this sounds weird, but Obey made some nice chinos last season and I know for a fact we are selling them at our sample sale this weekend.  Really subtle and slim.  Prices will be 75% off retail...so It could be an option if youre local...?
address? Saturday or sunday tho?
We're downtown on Post st.  Across from the Hundreds store.  www.jackssf.com 668 Post, we'll be getting started tomorrow morning (Saturday) around 11.  Guys and ladies stuff...  Last time we did it it was a pretty solid turnout, so earlier the better I'd say.  Jenn will be bringing a ton of stuff though, so yeah, most definitely slide through and say whattup!
pimp.gif

EDIT: also wondering if ksteezy is still here?  poor guy mighta got the ban hammer from that ill fated attempt at an april fools joke
laugh.gif

I'm doing a little market research and would really appreciate a little help. What is everyone's favorite polo shirt? Ralph Lauren, Lacoste, Burberry, Tommy Hillfiger, Band of Outsiders,  Comme des Garcons Play? Please let me know which one and why. Thanks guys.

Originally Posted by eeBS7eez

For those that no longer stray too far from dressing better/general. i seem to be in the same position as a lot of people here: we're getting older and dressing smarter, but do not want to let go of our sneakers. i still like to wear mine all the time, and surprisingly no one seems to be pointing out the fact that i'm wearing af1s most days

info on that denim shirt????

Originally Posted by solesavage

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

embarassed.gif

Saw him last night. Everything about that suit is on point. However, not sure how I feel about that collar.

that collar is the best thing about this outfit.. pocketsquare and tie matching...suit too big it seems judgin from shoulders..tie bar placement is bad. but he could wear  anything and make it fly

Originally Posted by SkunkInDunks

I'm doing a little market research and would really appreciate a little help. What is everyone's favorite polo shirt? Ralph Lauren, Lacoste, Burberry, Tommy Hillfiger, Band of Outsiders,  Comme des Garcons Play? Please let me know which one and why. Thanks guys.

lacoste

can someone recommend me some short length v necks?

i have a few leather jackets that hit right on my belt. looking to wear a short t shirt underneath so i don't have my undershirt showing too much.

even the FOTL v necks are too long.
grin.gif

i look like a damn fool with 5 inches of shirt showing underneath my jacket.

Originally Posted by Il

Can anyone recommend any casual chinos or khakis? I plan on breaking them out with a polo and some boat shoes. Pictorals would be great. Thanks in advance fam.
If you live near a J Crew Factory store that should be your first stop.  They'll be $20-$30 a pop and fit perfectly. Might break my pair out.  Also check out Marshall's, got a great dark pair of Polo chino's for $14.99.

This pair actually. They're on Polo's site now but for $75.

pPOLO2-8352842_standard_v360x480.jpg

And to the guy asking for V-necks, check out Gap. Was at the mall last weekend and my friend picked up a couple and they had real short V-necks.  I think it was like Buy 2 Get 1 Free or Buy 1 Get Additional ones for 25% off or something like that.

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

Originally Posted by Il

If you live near a J Crew Factory store that should be your first stop.  They'll be $20-$30 a pop and fit perfectly. Might break my pair out.  Also check out Marshall's, got a great dark pair of Polo chino's for $14.99.
to add, you can also check out Gap or BR. Gap and J Crew have a few different pair such as standard, slim and broken in

Im wearing the Express brand polos now. fit me the best, and the quality isnt too bad for the price

Designer-wise, I really like Gucci and Lanvin, they just fit better and very light. More of a personal preference.
For the best out there, Sunspel is probably right on top, just a simple polo made well.

I used to like Lacoste but not anymore, they're wide and short for the most part.
Polo on the other hand is long and huge.

Back
Top Bottom