Dressing better

Originally Posted by SoleAsian

For those of you that wear Clarks desert boots, should I go TTS or size down? And if a size down, do i size down .5 or a full size?

I'm usually a 7.5 (don't judge me) and I tried a 7 in-store and it fit well.  I feel like I could go with a 6.5 if I really wanted to as there was still some space in the front of the shoe.

Originally Posted by GreyFoxx

Originally Posted by aceofjays

laugh.gif

You can still get stuff that fits. A tailor is every well dressed mans best friend.

got my only selvedge jeans tailored just last week, feels like the best thing that ever happened to me 
laugh.gif
 having a tailor for a father ftw 
pimp.gif

Lucky bastard 
laugh.gif

SoleAsian: Go a half size down.

Need help with some summer outfit ideas. Trying to get off the t shirt jeans and jordans. I'm in college so i have a budget. 
Went to urban outfitters in New York (i'm from CT) and i saw some things i like, but didn't know how to put it together.  

Was wondering what's a good place to start? Brands? Styles? Shoes?

For those of you that wear Clarks desert boots, should I go TTS or size down? And if a size down, do i size down .5 or a full size?
just a half size down is fine for the Desert Boots.  For the Bushacres though (which are very similar to DB's), I've found that they fit more true to size.

To those who doesn't like the Clarks DBs sole, heres one witha  more rugged outdoor sole, DB Trooper. Comes out FW season.
clarks-originals-desert-trooper-boots-0.jpg
clarks-originals-desert-trooper-boots-2.jpg

clarks-originals-desert-trooper-boots-3.jpg

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

just a half size down is fine for the Desert Boots.  For the Bushacres though (which are very similar to DB's), I've found that they fit more true to size.
I had to size down a full size. I usually wear a 10.5, and now I'm in a 9.5. They will stretch a little bit. You should really go try them on, it shouldn't be too hard to find somewhere that has them.

Im not sure if this was asked before...how do you guys where your boat shoes?? Always without socks or depends on the fit?

Originally Posted by RFX45

Very fast shipping, left Korea Friday and arrived Saturday, received Monday.
8Y1K1.jpg

...so you decided to drink the kool-aid
devil.gif
, jp.  TOJ is by far has been the best purchase I've made in my entire life, now show us whats in those bags.

Originally Posted by KarimyBaby

Im not sure if this was asked before...how do you guys where your boat shoes?? Always without socks or depends on the fit?

I usually rock without socks, but some people are really anal about that type of thing, so you can invest in the no-show socks available at Journey's stores.

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

Originally Posted by Jordan Novice

I need ideas on what to wear to an outdoor wedding in July
sick.gif

windowslivewritermiloventimigliainkhakisuits-a9d0milo-ventimiglia-gq-khaki-suit-1-thumb.jpg
This.
Cotton or Linen suit.

I wore a Linen suit for my sister's wedding in Bali, Indonesia.  ~85 degrees that day and I wasn't sweating too much.

Picked up some Joes Jeans today from Nordstroms....first time trying them on, SUPER comfortable, and really nice fit. Was it a good decision?? someone school me on their quality/reputation?

Originally Posted by KarimyBaby

Always without socks for me.

Back
Top Bottom