Dressing better

Originally Posted by aceofjays

Originally Posted by KarimyBaby

Im not sure if this was asked before...how do you guys where your boat shoes?? Always without socks or depends on the fit?

Always without socks for me.
With socks broseph. Sweaty feet + insole=
sick.gif

Get some loafer socks. I got some at Banara Republic and they are
pimp.gif
. Just me tho.

Also, I wear mine with regular socks when the weather isn't nice. swag swag swag

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

Originally Posted by aceofjays

Originally Posted by KarimyBaby

Im not sure if this was asked before...how do you guys where your boat shoes?? Always without socks or depends on the fit?

Always without socks for me.
With socks broseph. Sweaty feet + insole=
sick.gif

Get some loafer socks. I got some at Banara Republic and they are
pimp.gif
. Just me tho.

Also, I wear mine with regular socks when the weather isn't nice. swag swag swag

baby powder/laundry dryer sheets

Quick question on fit is the sizing of a Moncler Polo closer to that of a Gucci Polo or a Ralph Lauren Polo any help would be great

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

Originally Posted by Jordan Novice

I need ideas on what to wear to an outdoor wedding in July
sick.gif

windowslivewritermiloventimigliainkhakisuits-a9d0milo-ventimiglia-gq-khaki-suit-1-thumb.jpg
This.
Cotton or Linen suit.

I wore a Linen suit for my sister's wedding in Bali, Indonesia.  ~85 degrees that day and I wasn't sweating too much.

Do you have any photos? Also, where would I find a nice fitting suit for such an occasion?

Does anyone know how Android shoes fit?  True to size, smaller bigger? I'm usually a sz 11.5 in most Jordans

Got an interview at work. Which should I go with?

Shirt: Barneys
Tie: Barneys
Pants: Dockers D1
120p2px.jpg

Shirt: Express MX1
qq94ba.jpg

ToJs, quick fit pics.

Brown lamb collared moto.
vhlN9.jpg
Aa45k.jpg

Grey suede calf MDR.
HobfR.jpg
8XDfx.jpg

Sleeves by the forearms aren't really that slim irl, pic and angle just messes it up. Plus the way the cuffs are designed, it can be easily widened if needed by simply unzipping it.

Originally Posted by FlipnKraut

Got an interview at work. Which should I go with?

Shirt: Barneys
Tie: Barneys
120p2px.jpg

Shirt: Express MX1
qq94ba.jpg
This is for an internal interview? You mind me asking for what type of position and what is the normal style of dress?

IMO, out of the two, the first one. When you wear a black shirt like that, it should be fitted....I really have no idea where you begin from where you end with that shirt. It's express, throw it in the dryer and have it shrink a little.

And fix your tie.....if you have a more fitted shirt, I'd wear that....less baggy is the way to go. Pants are okay....but I'd prefer to see a pair of free fitting(no so stiff) slacks  in a grey color....but that's just me.

Good luck

When you wear black shirts, you better be either partying and making it rain to take attention away from the shirt or a waiter working at a retirement home.

Also, when going to an interview, avoid shirts with epaulets.

Originally Posted by RFX45

When you wear black shirts, you better be either partying and making it rain to take attention away from the shirt or a waiter working at a retirement home.

Also, when going to an interview, avoid shirts with epaulets.

Didn't even notice that....definite no no...makes it seem as though you aren't really serious or very "young".....I always go in for my interviews, gotta look like you are better than the part....I don't care what anyone says

Originally Posted by pookieman

This is for an internal interview? You mind me asking for what type of position and what is the normal style of dress?

IMO, out of the two, the first one. When you wear a black shirt like that, it should be fitted....I really have no idea where you begin from where you end with that shirt. It's express, throw it in the dryer and have it shrink a little.

And fix your tie.....if you have a more fitted shirt, I'd wear that....less baggy is the way to go. Pants are okay....but I'd prefer to see a pair of free fitting(no so stiff) slacks  in a grey color....but that's just me.

Good luck

The position is for a program manager. But my work environment is very relax and casual. Wearing shorts and sandals is commonplace from lowest person to some of the higher ups.

Yea I know about the tie, I just threw it on to take the pic.

I also have this shirt which is a slimmer fit:

33bmhi9.jpg

^ The shirt in the first pic looks better imo. But if you go with that one I'd try to switch to grey pants and choose another tie.

ToJs, quick fit pics.

vhlN9.jpg
Aa45k.jpg

Grey suede calf MDR.
HobfR.jpg
8XDfx.jpg

Sleeves by the forearms aren't really that slim irl, pic and angle just messes it up. Plus the way the cuffs are designed, it can be easily widened if needed by simply unzipping it.

The brown moto jacket looks amazing. I might have to pick one up myself.

ToJs, quick fit pics.

vhlN9.jpg
Aa45k.jpg

Grey suede calf MDR.
HobfR.jpg
8XDfx.jpg

Beautiful. The brown moto is amazing. The DR is
eek.gif
. Picked up a Schott Perfecto a few months back...but thinking about selling it and buying a TOJ.

Originally Posted by pookieman

Does anyone know how Android shoes fit?  True to size, smaller bigger? I'm usually a sz 11.5 in most Jordans
Anyone?

I'm going on vacation and really NEED a white hi-top sneaker. These are old, but they are in my price range...if you have any other suggestions let me know. Want to stay under $300

footwear_androidhomme_DSC4574.jpg

or these for $110

WESC-MZ8_V1.jpg

Whats up yall.....

What do you guys wear on a normal day for lounging during the spring/summer?....

Im looking for some new pick ups, but trying to move away from the typical polo shirt, graphic t/ cargo shorts... any ideas??

ToJs, quick fit pics.

Grey suede calf MDR.
I hate the collar on the moto, but the MDR is nice. Is it protected against rain and such?
pookieman: If those are luxury sneakers, RFX may know something about 'em.

Originally Posted by SlimK4

Whats up yall.....

What do you guys wear on a normal day for lounging during the spring/summer?....

Im looking for some new pick ups, but trying to move away from the typical polo shirt, graphic t/ cargo shorts... any ideas??
in the summer i'll wear a sports shirt with the sleeves rolled up most days.  a crew neck or v-neck on days when i want to be comfortable.

Back
Top Bottom