Dressing better

Just picked up a pair of Clarks Desert Boots in Beeswax for $29.99. Last pair in Macy's. Cashier was like huh? These are $100. Walked over to the clearance rack and was like, well OK. Best pick up in a long time.

Originally Posted by aceofjays

You're not an idiot.
Oh... I like the coat...
laugh.gif

Kept it simple today.

5767053642_1e8eaa8309.jpg

Hit the Allen Edmonds factory store and these caught my eye. I'm pissed they were too small.

5766508835_13ea890229.jpg

I ended up ordering these for $129

Parliament_Saddle_Brown.jpg

any suggestions on what tops to wear in hot weather ?

normally just wear plain t's and polo's, so it gets kinda boring. any one have any suggestions ? may mix in some graphic type tee's, but are those too childish ?

Two questions mates
Where can i buy Asics Whizzer Lo's?

I'm in the LA area

and 

As far as denim goes, is the quality of Nudies worth the price, or are there other better choices

I know nothing about denim, except for the fact that I like the way Nudies look

specifically the Thin Finns 
pimp.gif

Guys, what's the do's and don'ts on deck shoes? i.e. chinos only? or do they pretty much go with anything? I'm big on deck shoes mainly Timberland's but I'm looking to diversify my portfolio if you will, what brand provides a similar stylish look at a good price?
I've been lurking in this thread for a while and have picked up plenty of pointers, I thought I was an above average dresser but this thread has humbled me very much. I've since demoted myself back to Novice 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by aceofjays

Kept it simple today.

5767053642_1e8eaa8309.jpg

Hit the Allen Edmonds factory store and these caught my eye. I'm pissed they were too small.

5766508835_13ea890229.jpg

Really nice fit.

Those Allen Edmonds have such a rich beautiful color.
pimp.gif

I've asked before but does anyone have a link on how to TIE this type of tie?  i searched four in hand and it doesn't come close to look like this.  i even tried double four in hand and nothing comes up
tumblr_ljlf2hEtKc1qazg1ao1_500.jpg

Originally Posted by Drama23

I've asked before but does anyone have a link on how to TIE this type of tie?  i searched four in hand and it doesn't come close to look like this.  i even tried double four in hand and nothing comes up
tumblr_ljlf2hEtKc1qazg1ao1_500.jpg
That is a double four in hand knot.

Thanks y'all.

tony23retro, I'm tellin you, the color is so vibrant on those joints it's ridiculous.

What up: That's how I bought 'em; no alterations.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by Il

Anyone know what shirt this be and what kicks to match with it?

tumblr_llmq7vHUos1qb596fo1_500.jpg
Almost certain its GAP. I have thats very similar to or is that exact shirt from GAP.
Beeswax Clarks DB look very nice with that shirt and khakis.
its from Forever21

Back
Top Bottom