Dressing better

^^^ bro, im gonna express my opinion with all respect....those are hideous shoes man.

ok, so since the last time i wore this suit i must have lost 15lbs and gotten shorter, everything fits bigger and longer except the sleeves
frown.gif
 well the jacket is not too bad, but my pants are 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

adidas-slvr-103-sneaker-1.jpg

I know these have been off and on Gilt umpteen times, always liked em but never pulled the trigger. Anybody know where I can find a pair? I've looked extensively, found a pair for $25 but they're a size 8 and I wear a 12.
If you dabble in wrestling or discus, go for it.

Tie bars are "out" for me. Loved wearing 'em but they've become way too predictable and common at this point.

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

Tie bars are "out" for me. Loved wearing 'em but they've become way too predictable and common at this point.

yeah they are common, not that it can be a bad addition to your fit though...i like the fact that is a small accessory and packs a good punch 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by ksteezy

^^^ bro, im gonna express my opinion with all respect....those are hideous shoes man.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 No offense taken; I'm sure a lot of people shared your opinion since they were on Gilt so many times and never sold out. I agree the profile is a little funky, but I think they would look great with jeans *shrugs*,

Off topic.

Champions League Final this SATURDAY!!
pimp.gif

WHO'S PUMPED!?!
nerd.gif

FURIA BARTHAAAAAA!
pimp.gif

I want Chicharito to score though, fellow bean checkin' in!

Nice suit, man. J. Crew Ludlow in worsted wool?
What color do you think my first suit should be? I'm thinking about copping the suit mentioned above. I have a suit, but I don't plan on wearing it ever again after I get another.

Thanks bro, and you are correct, that's the suit...I want to get another one, with a few adjustments it will be exactly what I wanted in a suit
smile.gif

ok, so since the last time i wore this suit i must have lost 15lbs and gotten shorter, everything fits bigger and longer except the sleeves
frown.gif
 well the jacket is not too bad, but my pants are 
sick.gif
hate when a shoulder bag effs up how your jacket sits
30t6p3b.gif
end up having to carry that %*** round in my hand.

Originally Posted by oo206oo

Hittin Vegas in a few weeks, then Maui later this year....anyone got any thoughts on some casual but non-athletic flip flops?

Otherwise im sticking to the old faithfuls....Jordan Hydros.
Not sure how much you're looking to spend, but I just picked up a pair of these to wear to a beach wedding.

If you're sticking with slides, then pair these with some black socks and you'll be envy of all the retirees at The Golden Nugget.

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

They are a functional piece of your wardrobe so they shouldn't be counted out just because a lot of people have started wearing them IMO.

Originally Posted by PrurientSole

Originally Posted by oo206oo

Hittin Vegas in a few weeks, then Maui later this year....anyone got any thoughts on some casual but non-athletic flip flops?

Otherwise im sticking to the old faithfuls....Jordan Hydros.
Not sure how much you're looking to spend, but I just picked up a pair of these to wear to a beach wedding.

If you're sticking with slides, then pair these with some black socks and you'll be envy of all the retirees at The Golden Nugget.
Whatup Prurient, been a while my man.  Good lookin out on the Lacoste suggestion. Im gonna have to think about it, cause all my life ive pretty much hated between-the-toe flip flops. Always been a slide kinda guy. 
Ima see whats up though, you never know. (if i say screw it and stay in my comfort zone though, im def sticking with the hydros over those adidas, lol)

Need some help ya'll...if any NYC NT'ers can chime in, that'd be much appreciated.

Going out to 2 club/lounges this weekend. Me being a strictly Sneaker guy, I don't have any shoes. Both places....Sneakers aren't allowed.

Short notice and I don't have a ton of cash to spend at the moment, can ya'll point out some suggestions? Shoes that look good with both slacks AND jeans, and if possible...somewhere in the $100 and lower range.

I have a Zara and an Aldo right next to my job, and 5th ave isn't that far off....how are both brands?

P.S. Gosling's outfit on the right
pimp.gif

tumblr_llm3y6JClP1qfo2iao1_500.png

LESGodSonC0 :

I would avoid Aldo & Zara.... pick up a pair of Sperry Boat shoes in brown.... you can rock em to the club/lounge and use em casually when your around the block.

Originally Posted by thinkinFRESH

LESGodSonC0 :

I would avoid Aldo & Zara.... pick up a pair of Sperry Boat shoes in brown.... you can rock em to the club/lounge and use em casually when your around the block.

Thanks!

Any stores you suggest with a good selection of Sperry?

Anybody in the DMV area...I can get you 50% off Cole Haan online/outlets/1st quality and a decent percentage off at the clearance center

30% off the Nike Factory stores and a swoosh account as well...I'm getting a little older and rarely buy Nikes/Jordans anymore

Back
Top Bottom