Dressing better

was considering a pair yesterday...
I just don't know if I like the white vulcanized sole...

e7h1qf.jpg

Originally Posted by thekryptonite

If you wore that here in England you would definitely be considered a chav.
laugh.gif
I only know what a chav is from the show Misfits.  
laugh.gif

Lebron is a minority owner or investor to Liverpool.  I don't think the look is too bad.  Sometimes I wear a windbreaker / rain jacket with my shirts.  Older people wear baseball caps with their work clothes all the time in NYC.

Originally Posted by retroflashbacks

Man..for all those that rave about Uniqlo being slim fit...i find that hardly the case.

Finally popped my cherry and went to Uniqlo today to pick up some casual shirts for work...and they fit pretty big.

i'm not a SLIM dude..i'm 5'7 weighing about 155lbs..and the small still fits me pretty baggy.
ohwell.gif
I found that if you size down, they fit good.  I wear a Small in most brands, but if I jump down to an XS, they fit well.

Not to thread derail or anything...but chelsea fan over here,

.........Please take Torres back.

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

Originally Posted by retroflashbacks

Man..for all those that rave about Uniqlo being slim fit...i find that hardly the case.

Finally popped my cherry and went to Uniqlo today to pick up some casual shirts for work...and they fit pretty big.

i'm not a SLIM dude..i'm 5'7 weighing about 155lbs..and the small still fits me pretty baggy.
ohwell.gif
I found that if you size down, they fit good.  I wear a Small in most brands, but if I jump down to an XS, they fit well.
Same here, usually a medium but for Uniqlo I wear small.

Originally Posted by capricdragon

I'm not sure if someone posted this after Game-1 of the NBA Finals... but Lebron was wearing a nice FC Liverpool jacket to the post game press conference.
I'm definitely getting one of these for 'casual Fridays' at work.

Correction:  I believe after winning the Eastern Conference (as seen in the background of the news conference)
Website from which you got the picture? I'm wondering whether there's an Arsenal one. Thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by Il

Anyone know what shirt this be and what kicks to match with it?

tumblr_llmq7vHUos1qb596fo1_500.jpg
Almost certain its GAP. I have thats very similar to or is that exact shirt from GAP.
Beeswax Clarks DB look very nice with that shirt and khakis.

It can also be the red chambray from Jcrew, not sure though since icant see the collar, it can also be from H&M as they have a similar shirt I bought the other day.

If that's the Jcrew shirt, this is the same exact shirt in blue, a bit pricey but a very versatile and nice button up, anyways what's the rule on rolling up your chinos??...is there a specific height you shouldn't pass?

5753763188_fb5365e5b8_b.jpg

5753219353_f250cf1e51_b.jpg

Which chambray exactly is this? selvedge, vintage, vintage slim, regular?

Originally Posted by shycagoill

I know it's not the best fit...but it's a last moment thing...would a red chambray work better
or a blue botton down sleeves rolled up

2ly62pz.png
where can i find the red shirt?

Would wearing a knit, striped tie be deemed inappropriate in the corporate setting?

KarimyBaby wrote:

nice casual fit nii...info on the shirt and pants? Also does anyone have suggestions on a white long-sleeve linen button down shirt?
David-Beckham-Mosley-Tribes-Lyndel-Sunglasses-Abercombie-Fitch-Algonquin-Cargo-Shorts-2.jpg
00019026.jpg

Bought a white linen shirt today at J. Crew.
White linen in Vegas. 
pimp.gif

Edit: Going to a wedding at the end of this month. Would a khaki blazer be too casual for a wedding?

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

Would wearing a knit, striped tie be deemed inappropriate in the corporate setting?
It's appropriate in a business casual setting, or on casual Friday's.

Going to a wedding at the end of this month. Would a khaki blazer be too casual for a wedding?
Depends on the setting of the wedding.  Honestly, most of the weddings I've attended, even church weddings, there are always people there that make me feel over dressed
laugh.gif
.  Must be the "F'yall dressing better" cats with their busted outfits and "fresh" hair cuts.

Originally Posted by tony23retro

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

Originally Posted by capricdragon

I'm not sure if someone posted this after Game-1 of the NBA Finals... but Lebron was wearing a nice FC Liverpool jacket to the post game press conference.
I'm definitely getting one of these for 'casual Fridays' at work.

Correction:  I believe after winning the Eastern Conference (as seen in the background of the news conference)

This is just ridiculous...
Now suddenly people are going to start blindly following (the wrong) futbol clubs, just because it's "in", or cause someone like Bron or Jay-Z is "supporting. 

I hope you at least follow the club.

Lastly, that jacket is hideous. 

Word. I wonder if Bron even follows soccer.
laugh.gif

I don't see what the issue is, united are the world's largest band wagon team, so liverpool could never compete with that. 
yeah, i'm a liverpool fan too. that jacket is pretty terrible. 

Originally Posted by Murray497

Now suddenly people are going to start blindly following (the wrong) futbol clubs, just because it's "in", or cause someone like Bron or Jay-Z is "supporting. 

laugh.gif

I don't see what the issue is, united are the world's largest band wagon team, so liverpool could never compete with that. 

LeBron is a minority stakeholder in Liverpool you fools. Read the news sometime.

d5a259ae4cb5513a9afaff4ec0c3b4ec071623e.jpg
16515deeba1193a190f0f23a9d4d548b9bea2bf.jpg
4d3356dde2b4b2711c8998c2a84c9d15a06b41f.jpg

what do you guys think? 

grey suit, white/black striped shirt, red/silver/dark grey/black stripe tie, white pocket square (not pictured), brown shoes and belt

Originally Posted by Il

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Almost certain its GAP. I have thats very similar to or is that exact shirt from GAP.
Beeswax Clarks DB look very nice with that shirt and khakis.

It can also be the red chambray from Jcrew, not sure though since icant see the collar, it can also be from H&M as they have a similar shirt I bought the other day.

If that's the Jcrew shirt, this is the same exact shirt in blue, a bit pricey but a very versatile and nice button up, anyways what's the rule on rolling up your chinos??...is there a specific height you shouldn't pass?

5753763188_fb5365e5b8_b.jpg

Which chambray exactly is this? selvedge, vintage, vintage slim, regular?

gotta be vintage or vintage slim... its the only one with that little tab part on the collar.

Originally Posted by Murray497

laugh.gif

Stop it. 
Real Madrid and Barcelona are the world's largest band wagon teams. 

Got people buying up jerseys wearing them for a team they've NEVER watched a single game for all season, outside of the "El Classico's".

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

I say not at all, but your other dress needs to be appropriate.  See some of Nii's past posts for ideas, I believe he's posted some great deets pics of the various of materials/textures that he's worn. Or just check his blog, I'm sure there are some good tips in there.

What firm are you working at?

Back
Top Bottom