Dressing better

Choppa...
2493599bb68ba9d4e1ae1d6cef0b81e7-getty-86316831ng002_rckts_lakers.jpg

Kobe has never, ever been a good dresser
laugh.gif

Take a look at the end of the Vitamin Water commercial...sweater vests are difficult to pull off to begin with, but Kobe goes out his way to rock aloose-fitting pea-green number. Yikes.

Dang ADAN, for some reason I thought you would be into the hypebeast steez.
laugh.gif
Let's go dress up and get boba!

SMH at Kobe. I wonder what size that blazer is...40LLL?
laugh.gif
Inseam on the pants looks decent though.

Originally Posted by Dakingii

I give most of these NBA players a pass because u forget that some of these dudes are HUGE.
Their budget definitely allows them to make trips to the tailor shops. It just comes down to caring or not caring. I know there are some richfolks out there who just wear whatever because they're not into the fine details.

Kobe's sense of style has gone down the drain over the past couple of weeks...dude has looked extremely sloppy.

Not only does he knows how to dress but he has the best accessories.

Mike's Accessory = the $1000 cigar.

michael-jordan.jpg

amd_jordan.jpg

michael_jordan_harassed_for_3rd_paternity_test.jpg

michael_jordan.jpg

resource.aspx

jordan.jpg

michael-jordan-cigar.jpg

dancejordandance.jpg

_42119552_jordan_getty.jpg

610x.jpg

jordangolf.jpg

Im not feeling the hat

celebgolf.jpg

MJ+Cigar!!!.JPG

one thing you must remember about many of these NBA players, they were basically kids when they went to the NBA, either as hs seniors, or collegefrosh/sophomores so they never were really taught how to dress like an adult.

Many of these kids go from wearing baggy jeans and wild shirts, to being told to put on a suit in a matter of a few months and they just dont know how to do it

Originally Posted by manamazing55

one thing you must remember about many of these NBA players, they were basically kids when they went to the NBA, either as hs seniors, or college frosh/sophomores so they never were really taught how to dress like an adult.

Many of these kids go from wearing baggy jeans and wild shirts, to being told to put on a suit in a matter of a few months and they just dont know how to do it
Kobe has been in the league for 10+ years. None of these guys are rookies.

No one taught me to 'dress better' as well. I just picked it up myself along the years. I was exactly what you described. I wore 3xl shirts and longjerseys back in my senior year in HS.

Not only does he knows how to dress but he has the best accessories.
I wouldn't say Mike knows how to dress....

eek.gif
laugh.gif
@ K-Mart dude looks like he just got out a barber's chair...

It's been impossible to find some slim or good fitting khaki's. Any suggestions? It seems as if every pair is boxy and baggy everywhere except thewaist.

Don't want to break the bank either LOL.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom