Dressing better

49780017.jpg

49780015.jpg

46310014.jpg

46310017.jpg

These will be mine (pending they aren't more than $400 - $500) If they are, I'd be willing to let go of some sneakers that I'm growing less andless fond of.

Detail:

Mr.jpg

DSC05147.jpg

Originally Posted by sole searchin

It's been impossible to find some slim or good fitting khaki's. Any suggestions? It seems as if every pair is boxy and baggy everywhere except the waist.

Don't want to break the bank either LOL.

Thanks
I just picked up some nice fitting khaki's from Lacoste yesterday, they were $98 though
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

These will be mine (pending they aren't more than $400 - $500) If they are, I'd be willing to let go of some sneakers that I'm growing less and less fond of.

Detail:

Mr.jpg

DSC05147.jpg
i could be wrong but those look like stingray. definitely not going to be cheap
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by manamazing55

one thing you must remember about many of these NBA players, they were basically kids when they went to the NBA, either as hs seniors, or college frosh/sophomores so they never were really taught how to dress like an adult.

Many of these kids go from wearing baggy jeans and wild shirts, to being told to put on a suit in a matter of a few months and they just dont know how to do it
That's a poor excuse....plus the guys we're talking about in the pics at the minimum are 6 year vets....

Honestly, I never thought I would see the day where Melo would be dressing better than Kobe.

Not only does he knows how to dress but he has the best accessories.

Mike's Accessory = the $1000 cigar.

Mike's that dude and all, but he's had more than his fair share of fashion misses since he retired.....

Awesome bucks!
You pulled it off well except for the bowtie?
Still looks great though.

I've started to incorporate vests and different styles of hats into my wardrobe. Just bought a couple fedoras the other day, and this other style of hatthat I don't know the name of.

Wore this to a party the other night(excuse the expression)

11uhidw.jpg

With these shoes

12374757100.jpg
"alt="image">

and these

XC36BTD2B.JPG

Rico, the first one doesn't work too well, you need contrast on the shirt under the vest.
The hat is also a bit out there but it really depends on your personality I guess, the tells a lot about you and you don't like your trying to hard withit.

The second one could be more fitted and also, it may look better with the vest close.

While we are in the subject, I kind of hate calling it a vest. We should refer to it as a waistcoat instead.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by RFX45

Rico, the first one doesn't work too well, you need contrast on the shirt under the vest.
The hat is also a bit out there but it really depends on your personality I guess, the tells a lot about you and you don't like your trying to hard with it.

The second one could be more fitted and also, it may look better with the vest close.

While we are in the subject, I kind of hate calling it a vest. We should refer to it as a waistcoat instead.
happy.gif
laugh.gif
point taken. I feel you on the contrast with the first outfit. I wish I had full body pic, I had all black, but then threw on the white blackshoes I had posted, to set off the hat. I like a lot of the stuff posted here, a couple things I'd pick up for my own wardrobe, I'm still experimentingthough.

I flipped channels last night and saw some poetry show on HBO with that dude from the Wire. Dude has a scarf on with a white t shirt. Do these guys not realizethey look like imbeciles?

Back
Top Bottom