Dressing better

Give me some Levi's 510.5 with tapering 
pimp.gif

%!%%... 513's would be PERFECT for me. 511s are too skinny sometimes and 514s are too wide at the bottom for the amount of Vans I wear. They're on my to-buy list for sure.

Generaiya would like to post this tweet from PutThisOn:

putthison Put This On
"Pretty good selection of Gant by MB and Gant Rugger on Gilt at 9/noon. Lots of nice $59 GR shirts. Some $79 G by MB chinos. Solid oxfords."

Supposed to be $65, pretty damn decent price if you ask me. No clue when it might release.

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

Originally Posted by hella handsome

hmm, interesting.  I've found the 511's to work well for myself, but this is a great option for some I'm sure.  There was too much of a discrepancy between the 2 imo.
Is this a completely new cut by Levi's?
I think it is new, I've never heard of it before.  But then again, I hadn't heard of quite a few of the lines I've been seeing lately
laugh.gif
Aren't these like the 521s then?

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

What's the 411 on BOSS Black Trim Wool suits?

Is BOSS usually a good brand for suits in terms of quality and fit?
I can't speak to the suits and such, but I know everybody on SF complains about how overpriced their stuff is for the quality you receive.  I have one dress shirt from Boss, which I picked up on clearance, yea...the quality isn't really that great...actually a step below Ralph Lauren imo...but as I said, I don't know how that translates into suits.  I have read that their suits fit a little odd though.

I can't speak to the suits and such, but I know everybody on SF complains about how overpriced their stuff is for the quality you receive.  I have one dress shirt from Boss, which I picked up on clearance, yea...the quality isn't really that great...actually a step below Ralph Lauren imo...but as I said, I don't know how that translates into suits.  I have read that their suits fit a little odd though.

Thanks.
Nordstrom has BOSS Black Trim suits on sale, figured I'd go in store and give them a try.

Interview at a hospital on monday for an IT position.

I have a black suit. What are some shirt/tie combos I can wear for this interview?

pictures would be much appreciated! thanks in advance!

Originally Posted by Emoney246

I have a black suit. What are some shirt/tie combos I can wear for this interview?

White shirt, you choose the tie I suppose...just don't go crazy and you'll be fine.  Definitely go with the white shirt though.
White shirt, Burgundy tie.

White shirt, you choose the tie I suppose...just don't go crazy and you'll be fine.  Definitely go with the white shirt though.

Originally Posted by LilJRDN

Originally Posted by NikeAirForce1

GQ for $4 a year

http://www.discountmags.com/product/7798/gq

Discount Code: 4728

1 Year = $4
2 Years = $8
3 Years = $12
Thanks bro!
pimp.gif
Transaction's not going through for me when I try to process for the one year. Anyone else having trouble with this?
edit: To clarify, the code works fine, it's just the processing of payment page that I'm stuck on.

White shirt, Burgundy tie.

Thanks guys

I'm learning to be a bit wary of complaints on clothes when it comes to SF. They have an abundance of knowledge but those guys are also comparing them to $1000-$1500 suits when Boss can normally be had for much much less than that. I understand saying that you overpay for Boss compared to the quality you get but for 450 > I think Boss suits can be a good OTR choice.

I do love the fit of their shirts though...but like you said, the quality could be a bit better for a $90 dress shirt. Can someone recommend a dress shirt that fits comparably to the Boss shirts?

Originally Posted by RFX45

Nike Post Harbour aka Nike Boat Shoes.
Nike-Post-Harbour-Leather6.jpeg
Eastbay has this pair for sale now...I need to see natural setting pics so I can what the material actually looks like

I think I like them more than the Mad Jibes

Originally Posted by PghShoeCollector

I'm learning to be a bit wary of complaints on clothes when it comes to SF. They have an abundance of knowledge but those guys are also comparing them to $1000-$1500 suits when Boss can normally be had for much much less than that. I understand saying that you overpay for Boss compared to the quality you get but for 450 > I think Boss suits can be a good OTR choice.

I do love the fit of their shirts though...but like you said, the quality could be a bit better for a $90 dress shirt. Can someone recommend a dress shirt that fits comparably to the Boss shirts?
I have a boss sport coat that I get compliments on alllllll the time, comfy too. Quality seems nice as well. I can take pictures if necessary. 

Recently went to Dillards. I noticed Lincs clothes line. The quality of the shirts seems good. I copped a shirt. What's y'all opinion about Lincs?

Back
Top Bottom