Dressing better

Mature Streetwear 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by shoemasta72

@donjuan
If that was meant for me, im doing great. Still post here and there - definitely not as much as I used to with different ventures going on.

Tie and shirt are RLPL and the suit is Zegna.

Casual outfit is Gitman Bro. and Jcrew raw selvedge. - Burkman Bro bracelets.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Originally Posted by RealRubirosa

I, too, would like to know what brand has good slim-fitting chinos in multiple colors. I tried some at Club Monaco that were almost exactly what I wanted, but were not quite narrow enough at the ankle. I actually ended up getting the UO house brand, BDG, chinos in the two colors they had in my size (they had tan, navy, and grey). Personally, I think they're one of the better buys at $50. They fit me pretty much exactly how I want without having to get them tapered and the fabric is stretchy so I don't feel restricted at all.

I got some slim-fitting J.Crew chinos from the outlet that are also a lighter-weight fabric. They look nicer just from the construction and fabric--a dressier looking chino than the ones I previously mentioned--but I had to get them tailored to fit slimmer throughout the entire leg (I have particularly slim legs and like my pants fitted throughout). They aren't very well made though--they were the ones from the outlet--and you can see where the fabric is being strained at the seams in the seat-area. If you wear them a good bit looser than me, I would recommend them. They were pretty cheap (I want to say $30-45 or so) and look good, but I had to get them tailored and fixed a bit.

Ideally, I'd like something of solid construction, very slim in the leg, and <$100 if possible. An array of colors would be nice, too.
you have to understand that you have to pay for increased quality, fit and construction. Mason's makes the best chinos in the world (at least I think so), but you have to be willing to drop $175 for their basics (they last forever though) and they come in different shades of khaki, as well as blue, red, white, etc.

I just bought two pair from H&M. I'm 6'3 195 lbs and they fit me perfectly but I only saw two color, blue and gray.

Can someone recommend me a brand that makes denim jackets other than Levi's?
Just wanna see what else is out there before I pull the trigger.

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Anyone know where to find Jack Purcell under retail?
I need new pairs
Check Macy's, often on sale plus coupon codes.  $39.99 now plus I'm sure there's a discount floating around.

Originally Posted by onlyXVbutHAVEallXIX

Can someone recommend me a brand that makes denim jackets other than Levi's?
Just wanna see what else is out there before I pull the trigger.
I got this one from GAP for 15 bucks. Pic was OD. You got the idea

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Anyone know where to find Jack Purcell under retail?
I need new pairs
Check Macy's, often on sale plus coupon codes.  $39.99 now plus I'm sure there's a discount floating around.
gilt has JPs at least twice a month

Going to Vegas this week and I want to rock a suit to the club. Problem is, it's Vegas, and there's going to be a chance of precipitation meaning it's going to be humid as well. 
sick.gif

What do you guys think of wearing a navy suit and switching out the white dress shirt for a t-shirt?

Originally Posted by awon23

Going to Vegas this week and I want to rock a suit to the club. Problem is, it's Vegas, and there's going to be a chance of precipitation meaning it's going to be humid as well. 
sick.gif

What do you guys think of wearing a navy suit and switching out the white dress shirt for a t-shirt?

wearing a suit in vegas is doing too much...only time i've ever seen anyone wear a suit in a vegas club is XS on NYE. a dress shirt+nice slacks is the way to go

goin to vegas again next month and gonna do a lot more clubbin that i have in the past. can somebody recommend me a good suit/vest combo that would look like decent club attire? thanks

Cant believe I missed that pic 
laugh.gif

Anyway, for those wondering about a jean jacket and on a budget, Levi's Slim Fit Trucker Jacket is definitely a good option.

I got mine from an outlet, I wasnt trying to mess with the fitting chart online.

A large fit me perfectly, 6' and 190.

Im about to wear it to my 22nd birthday party tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom