Dressing better

Originally Posted by bgetsbusy

Originally Posted by The Black James Bond

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

Originally Posted by bgetsbusy

Originally Posted by manamazing55

Originally Posted by The Black James Bond

some recent H&M pick ups

I often wear seersucker shorts, but are those rolled up?
Theres plenty of nice fits in this thread

But we really wearing tight $#% shorts now?
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif
his shorts aint even tight. Just because he wears shorts HIS size dont make em tight. Get off the next man's nuts boy.

Nice fit ^ especially the shorts
pimp.gif
I didn't know those shorts would cause so much ruckus
roll.gif

to dude who's mad that I'm wearing "tight shorts" relax a little, damn. They look good and I'm comfortable in them, and that's all that matters
I'm not mad at you, you got clowns coming to defend you on NT that don't know you, it's the summer time and you wanna wear those small shorts...do your thing

They are in style now and cats are rocking them, but let's call it what it is..

I'm not trying to make this a big deal because its not, I just didn't expect to see this
I'm not rocking them because they are in style now. I try to wear clothes that fit me and that I like, I could care less what others think/are doing. It's all good though, to each man his own. This, is mine

Donjuan- do you wear all of your pants like that? Or just with low tops? I have a new found love for rolling the leg openings up as well, looks like I'mwaiting for a flood.
laugh.gif
Cool fit, like everything except for the white t shirt under the v-neck.

great stuff in here guys. but i need some low top nike's, possibly slip ons that would work as well with chinos as those boat shoes do.any ideas?

Originally Posted by threat6

great stuff in here guys. but i need some low top nike's, possibly slip ons that would work as well with chinos as those boat shoes do.any ideas?

If you are limiting your choices to Nike's only, then I am not sure you will find anything unless you find this SB Verona slipons.
nike-sb-slip-on-cement-print.jpg
nike-sb-verona-slipon-1.jpg

lol i got veronas on right now. i meant besides those my bad. but i guess it doesn't HAVE to be nike, i'd prefer but i really just don't want asperry. does nike make any similar boat shoes?

^^^
This is the only Nike boat sheos I could think of, the Mad Jibe Dunks
RTEmagicC_nike_madjibe.jpg.jpg

As an alternative though, Converse makes some nice boat shoe-esque sneakers, the Sea-Star.
converse-marine-sea-crisp-whitejpg.jpeg

Some of ya'll are doing a great job keeping these brands in business. How many of ya'll actually go to thrift stores? You realize you can find almostall of this "vintage-esque" clothing there, and spend less than 3/4 of the price for it new. I just picked up 2 seersucker shorts, a pair of J&Mdress shoes, a ralph lauren gingham shirt, two short sleeve brooks brothers shirts, and a pair of ralph lauren chinos, all over under $30 at my local shop. Ifyou think you're too good to go into a thrift store, or that you're above it (which I know a lot of dudes on here probably are), you are being stupid.Not calling anyone out, I just have noticed over the past few pages that 90% of this stuff that ya'll are posting, you can save some serious bread on.

2c55fc44893bb6e6d0d3bc52cee9cd25-getty-87746139ng011_lakers_nugts.jpg

Clean IMO probably it's the shot which makes the Pants look a little too baggy. I'm actually wondering if they are dress pants.

Melo's Stylist has been putting in work this season.

Damn it.

I've been gone all weekend and see that deal on the Sand Suede Clarks DBs, but they don't have my size.
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom