Dressing better

^They have different cuts. I'm sure you were looking at the SoHo fit. Same issue with me, kinda. The width fits me great, but the arms are too tight andsince the material doesn't stretch, it restricts my movement, ie when I'm driving.

shorts: jcrew

288o51d.jpg

^^ Nice fit Esco

WJ-Yea I noticed the Soho fit on the tag. Any brand kind of similar that's fitted with s/s button downs?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ASchwartz44

^^ Nice fit Esco

WJ-Yea I noticed the Soho fit on the tag. Any brand kind of similar that's fitted with s/s button downs?
nerd.gif
I thought about getting the same shorts as Esco when I saw them on sale for $30, but I don't like the cut off look. I like the critters onthe shorts though.

AS-I don't wear short sleeve button downs. If I did, I'd probably size one up for more room in the arms, and go get the sides tapered in.

Originally Posted by wj4

Originally Posted by ASchwartz44

^^ Nice fit Esco

nerd.gif
I thought about getting the same shorts as Esco when I saw them on sale for $30, but I don't like the cut off look. I like the critters on the shorts though.

AS-I don't wear short sleeve button downs. If I did, I'd probably size one up for more room in the arms, and go get the sides tapered in.

Get the Mod-fit, they do not fit as small as the Soho-fit.
WJ4, I knwo you have tried the Soho-Fit by BS, but have you tried the s/s version?
I've noticed that this season's sleeve is a bit bigger/wider than usual.

^RFX, I tried on a short sleeve military style button up from BS about 2 weeks ago from the local Macy's. It's a SoHo fit, the arms were OK, itrestricts a bit when I hug myself, but it wasn't as bad as the long sleeve version. The long sleeves restrict almost any movement. I didn't buy itbecause I tucked the shirt into my shorts and it looked weird. I'll just stick to fitted t's and polo's when it comes to short sleeves. =/

Questions....How are the Urban Outfitters Boat Shoes? Do they fit true to size? I'm tryna find some casual shoes that are under $80 cause my highschool's Honors Night and Graduation are coming up in the next week or two. I need some casual/dress shoes to wear cause i don't wanna wear sneakers.

Originally Posted by bgetsbusy

Originally Posted by manamazing55

Originally Posted by The Black James Bond

some recent H&M pick ups

I often wear seersucker shorts, but are those rolled up?
Theres plenty of nice fits in this thread

But we really wearing tight $#% shorts now?
eyes.gif
Those shorts aren't even that tight and to each their own. If he wants to wear tight shorts let him wear them. I mean they look right with thefit.

Originally Posted by 3miyasaki3

Just a question...is it fashionably correct to wear some cargo's and a l-r-g shirt?
What does fashionably correct mean exactly? I don't think the outfit you described fit exactly in this thread, perhaps more of a street wearstyle.

ghetto- Why don't you get boat shoes from brands like Clarks, Rockport, Sperry? $80 will fit the bill nicely.

Originally Posted by wj4

^RFX, I tried on a short sleeve military style button up from BS about 2 weeks ago from the local Macy's. It's a SoHo fit, the arms were OK, it restricts a bit when I hug myself, but it wasn't as bad as the long sleeve version. The long sleeves restrict almost any movement. I didn't buy it because I tucked the shirt into my shorts and it looked weird. I'll just stick to fitted t's and polo's when it comes to short sleeves. =/

s/s button ups are difficult to pull off when tucked in, especially with shorts and if it is a plaid pattern.
BS button-ups, especially the s/s version are longer than the l/s version as well.

considering this thread is basically all about classic americana, people with questions should just read this book

preppy.jpg

some recent H&M pick ups

eyes.gif
indifferent.gif
his shorts aint even tight. Just because he wearsshorts HIS size dont make em tight. Get off the next man's nuts boy.

Nice fit ^ especially the shorts
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

some recent H&M pick ups

eyes.gif
indifferent.gif
his shorts aint even tight. Just because he wears shorts HIS size dont make em tight. Get off the next man's nuts boy.

pimp.gif
I didn't know those shorts would cause so much ruckus
roll.gif

to dude who's mad that I'm wearing "tight shorts" relax a little, damn. They look good and I'm comfortable in them, and that's allthat matters

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

some recent H&M pick ups

eyes.gif
indifferent.gif
his shorts aint even tight. Just because he wears shorts HIS size dont make em tight. Get off the next man's nuts boy.

pimp.gif
I didn't know those shorts would cause so much ruckus
roll.gif

to dude who's mad that I'm wearing "tight shorts" relax a little, damn. They look good and I'm comfortable in them, and that's all that matters
I'm not mad at you, you got clowns coming to defend you on NT that don't know you, it's the summer time and you wanna wear those smallshorts...do your thing

They are in style now and cats are rocking them, but let's call it what it is..

I'm not trying to make this a big deal because its not, I just didn't expect to see this

Back
Top Bottom