Dressing better

Originally Posted by Paycheck26

Originally Posted by shycagoill

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

dude...seriously...info....thats hot fire

http://www.playcloths.com/blog/?p=6327

I was about to pick up those Alphas..even had the glitch show up on my browser..

but after doing quick research on the dockers site..it says the leg opening is 18".

that's too wide for my taste..

would've been sweet if they were slimmer.
ohwell.gif

Im chubby so I cant wear 511s, I can wear 514 but the leg openings are still too wide to rock Vans for instance.

Does anyone have any suggestions of jeans that are still roomy enough in the thighs/crotch, but not so wide at the ankle?

Originally Posted by manamazing55

Im chubby so I cant wear 511s, I can wear 514 but the leg openings are still too wide to rock Vans for instance.

Does anyone have any suggestions of jeans that are still roomy enough in the thighs/crotch, but not so wide at the ankle?

521s

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

521s

thanks man, much appreciated, ill check em out

Originally Posted by Jordan Novice

I love Alden Indys, but they're so expensive
sick.gif

Does anyone know if Redwings make a similar style? Or any other brand for that matter?
237.jpg

Similar design...

Red Wing 213 - around $260

.....with a friends wedding this Saturday, what store (target, kmart, etc) in NYC can I go to to just purchase any deep v-neck T as an undershirt? I normally like to leave 2-3 buttons off the shirt.
also I am trying to find a decent pair of dark brown chestnut wingtips, only could find dark burgundy (zappos collection is not the greatest), any help is appreciated.

Originally Posted by Dok

Originally Posted by Lstylez23

i hate to have to quote that again ^^
but i also want info on the jean jacket. Ive always like that print..
the Fall line of RL this year came out with alot of pieces with it on them..
That jacket is from the new Denim & Supply line from Ralph Lauren. They actually have that jacket online at Macys. com for 145. All they have left is a large. You could try your local Macys though.My Macys had quite a few of them in various sizes last time I checked.

if they have a medium please pm me because that model is wearing a medium . large is going to be too big I already know and my bad to the brothas that was looking for info on the jacket I'm just now seeing the quotes .
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by eplaya06

Can anyone help id the boots the model is wearing?  Been searching the net, but can't find anything...

They look like sebagos. Someone correct me if Im wrong

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

521s

thanks man, much appreciated, ill check em out
Also try out 513s, they fit the same as 521s but with a smaller leg opening.  I had the same problem as you, 514s were a little baggy with big leg openings.

^

went to Kohls last night because theyre having a sale, but they didnt have 521s. Ordered a pair from kohls.com for 39.99, hope they work

Ive never seen 513s, but Ill keep my eyes out.

thanks!

My bad ShadyKay is right, 513s have the bigger opening.  I keep mixing up the numbers for those two.
Both are available at Macy's and also on the Levi's online store.

I've been wanting a pair of Aldens as well, I keep buying other things instead of getting them.  Luckily there's an Alden store in the city so I can try them on.

so no tips or recommendations on DEEP v-neck white t shirts I could stock up on (no ties ftw)?

Back
Top Bottom