Originally Posted by omgitswes

Originally Posted by RFX45

Boots looks great!
Thanks man, they were a steal too. On sale for 140
where at ? 
nerd.gif

+1, I'd grab a pair for that price.

Originally Posted by maulrat

Check your local Nordstrom Rack if youre looking for Clarks Desert Boots. One in my area (Arizona) had Beeswax and Grey Suede for $60. I picked a pair of each. 

Gonna have to swing through to look for this

Do they take phone orders?  I called my local nordstrom rack.  Got put on hold...hung up on...then called back...put on hold...."No we ain't got them".....uhhhh ok thanks.

I was about to say about the first picture those look like women's legs to me as if the pants wasn't tight enough 
laugh.gif

where did you get that watch strap from? I can't tell from the pic, is it a Timex?
I'm going to get a Timex and need some straps for it

Originally Posted by illphillip

Originally Posted by Dok

Can someone help me find a Varsity that's not TOJ?
With either wool or authentic leather sleeves.  
Recently purchased the Black Destroyer with Leather sleeves. 
DOPE. 
Yeah, the all black Destroyer is sick.  I just wish it didn't have that zippered chest pocket.  I'm too broke to buy one this year anyway.  I hope next year they'll release a version without the pocket.  It says the wool is water repellant which is awesome, not sure how the leather sleeves will handle the rain though.

where did you get that watch strap from? I can't tell from the pic, is it a Timex?

The watch is Timex, the strap is from some watch stand in the mall. Only $6.

Originally Posted by aceofjays

The watch is Timex, the strap is from some watch stand in the mall. Only $6.
Which Timex is it? That's the look I'm going for

Originally Posted by oillusiveo

believe this is H&M. check their website.  i think it's going for $89 or 99

There is no H&M store near me and no online sales in the US. Does anyone know if they take phone orders?

Originally Posted by shogun

Originally Posted by illphillip

Originally Posted by Dok
Recently purchased the Black Destroyer with Leather sleeves. 
DOPE. 
Yeah, the all black Destroyer is sick.  I just wish it didn't have that zippered chest pocket.  I'm too broke to buy one this year anyway.  I hope next year they'll release a version without the pocket.  It says the wool is water repellant which is awesome, not sure how the leather sleeves will handle the rain though.

Pocket doesn't bother me. I actually think it's a nice touch. And it's a casual/sport jacket, so it doesn't bother me.

The pull tab on the zipper, which is literally the only thing with the word "Nike" or a Swoosh on the entire outside of the jacket, is removable.

There is no H&M store near me and no online sales in the US. Does anyone know if they take phone orders?

I thought they added an online store?
If not you could always see if somebody could do a favor for you. 

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

I thought they added an online store?
If not you could always see if somebody could do a favor for you. 

End of this year or early next. And just block the jackthreads emails. That's what I did, they hardly ever have anything I want anyway

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Originally Posted by illwill24

True to size of other dress shoes...prob a 1/2 size smaller than u wear ur nikes

Thanks.
Anyone else?

I agree. However don't spend more than $100, you can get better quality elsewhere for that.

Back
Top Bottom