Dressing better

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

There is no H&M store near me and no online sales in the US. Does anyone know if they take phone orders?
I thought they added an online store?
If not you could always see if somebody could do a favor for you. 

Zara got their online site running, nothing yet for H&M though.

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

There is no H&M store near me and no online sales in the US. Does anyone know if they take phone orders?
I thought they added an online store?
If not you could always see if somebody could do a favor for you. 

Zara got their online site running, nothing yet for H&M though.

Hey guys, what is your opinion on loafers as worn in a business work setting?

I’ve seen some pretty nice ones lately, but I’m not sure how I feel about wearing loafers at work in a business environment…thoughts? I kinda feel like I should be sticking to lace-ups.

Originally Posted by diceloveme

Originally Posted by THE SAUNA

Really liking these.. 
tsubo-winslow-boot-2.jpg

Info?
http://www.tsubo.com/Wins...mp;cgid=men-new-arrivals

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

Yo I'm 19 tryna dress better while in community college am I doing to much

as long as it's your own style and you're not just copying whatever you see then you're good.

It was a combination of watching black ivy, this thread and reading street etiquette

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

Hey guys, what is your opinion on loafers as worn in a business work setting?

I’ve seen some pretty nice ones lately, but I’m not sure how I feel about wearing loafers at work in a business environment…thoughts? I kinda feel like I should be sticking to lace-ups.

Depends on what you are wearing. I wear all suits with oxfords. But when I don't wear a tie and a jacket I wear loafers. 

There's a lot of well dressed students at universities and community colleges.  If you're wearing suits to class or really nice blazers than that might be overdoing it a little bit.  Wearing well fitting clothes are always good though.

Originally Posted by shogun

There's a lot of well dressed students at universities and community colleges.  If you're wearing suits to class or really nice blazers than that might be overdoing it a little bit.  Wearing well fitting clothes are always good though.
Well fitting khakis, oxford button downs and loafers (boat shoes, penny loafers, etc) I think would be nice...nothing too over the top like ties or blazers.

Originally Posted by eplaya06

Originally Posted by Swag4Days

Originally Posted by eplaya06

Can anyone help id the boots the model is wearing?  Been searching the net, but can't find anything...

They look like sebagos. Someone correct me if Im wrong
RFX???
where can i find something similar to these shoes in stores?

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

Can't remember if it's the same denim jacket as someone posted here a few pages back...
saw this on a blog....I quite like this jacket...

IMG_5364.JPG

what blog?

Does anyone know what this kind of hoodie is called? It's kind of like a turtleneck, where the hooded part crumples up at the neck? I feel like it would be really convenient come the fall, being a hoodie with kind of the functionality of a scarf.

0418638548397R_396x528.jpg

This is just a "Pullover sweater" by Dior Homme... I'm looking to get a cheaper, maybe thicker version.

Here are a couple pictures of the singer Miguel wearing a version of it that looks like it's not really a hood, but this is the kind of thing I'm looking for.

9514_miguel-639-2-1611.jpg

miguel.jpg

^^ personally, I think the middle one offers the most possibilities in terms of mixing and matching. (I'm saying this with the assumption that it's a dark grey, however; if it's not, and is instead a green of some sort, then I'd go with the last one--the light grey one).

it's listed as military grey i believe, which leads me to believe there's a green tint mixed into it.

i was drawn to the wine but the contrast stitching and lack of matching laces really makes me hesitate.

but imagine the wine pair with some slim fit khakis and a navy blazer. gettin my grandpa sneaker on

thanks LUKEwarm.

another issue is that all my athletic gear is nike and i have a thing about mixing branded pieces (perpetratin' is what da young ninjas call it)

I depends on what these shoe will be used for. If they are going into a rotation the wine color looks great.

If you like Nike I would suggest the Nike Lava Dome.

Thoughts on the contrast stitching on the wine pair?

My personal fear bout grey kicks are that they become too monotonous for me a la cool grey XI and IV, two pairs i sold bc they became too plain yogurt for me.

Also can anyone recommend a place to cop matching laces for the wine pair as i prefer a tonal look.

Originally Posted by AyMan23

austin-wong-2.jpg

From Why You Mad?!

i never understood this
eek.gif
whats the point of spending all this money on all sorts of designer gear in attempt to dress better

but you  cant get a proper haircut?
sick.gif
alien.gif
eyes.gif
like come on now how you tryna swag on people with your hair looking bummy
roll.gif

its just bummy a mans gotta be well groomed if hes going to do this whole dressing better thing or it just ruins the whole look you spent money and time on

all dat effort down the drain

Originally Posted by RufioRufioRufio

Thoughts on the contrast stitching on the wine pair?

My personal fear bout grey kicks are that they become too monotonous for me a la cool grey XI and IV, two pairs i sold bc they became too plain yogurt for me.

Also can anyone recommend a place to cop matching laces for the wine pair as i prefer a tonal look.
I agree. The grey pair would look too boring. Go to eBay for the laces.

Originally Posted by NikeVandal

Originally Posted by AyMan23

austin-wong-2.jpg

From Why You Mad?!

i never understood this
eek.gif
whats the point of spending all this money on all sorts of designer gear in attempt to dress better

but you  cant get a proper haircut?
sick.gif
alien.gif
eyes.gif
like come on now how you tryna swag on people with your hair looking bummy
roll.gif

its just bummy a mans gotta be well groomed if hes going to do this whole dressing better thing or it just ruins the whole look you spent money and time on

all dat effort down the drain
I completely agree. That haircut is terrible compared to your outfits bro. I like a lot of your fits, but the haircut always throws it off. 

Back
Top Bottom